Meeting an old friend.

Disclaimer: I don't own rwby, it's owned by rooster teeth, and I don't own venom or ghost rider, they are owned by marvel.

Y/N POV: after the little alien encounter and telling the others about venom and me creating a klyntar, I've been studying at beacon normally and training whenever we got spare time, and this morning I was going to meet an old friend only... there was one slight issue.

Venom: Y/N wake up.... we may have an issue.

Y/N (in head): ....what?

Venom: just open your eyes and look around you.

I do as he says and look around and see...

Y/N (in head): WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! HOW DID THEY GET IN HERE?!?!?

I look to my right and see yang sleeping very close to me, I then look to my left and see ruby sleeping way too close to me and then look in front of me and see both Blake and Weiss, sleeping on top of me, I blush like crazy and try to calm down.

Y/N (in head): venom, buddy.... could you please tell me.... HOW THE HELL THEY GOT IN HERE?!?!?!

Venom: we don't know how they came in here, but we need to get up and have breakfast.

I try to move my arms, but see both ruby and yang are holding on to them, I attempt to free my right, by slowly lifting my arm, luckily I managed to free it and then move ruby's hand off my left and then slowly get up trying not to make as much noise as possible, then I had to deal with blake and Weiss, I had venom create tentacles so he could lift them off of me, I then get out off bed and gently place Ruby and Weiss down, I then have venom create my school clothes and leave the room.

Y/N (in head): we're gonna need a lot of locks for our dorm.

Venom: 100% agreed.

We went to the cafeteria and got my F/B (favourite breakfast) and sat down and began to eat, as I was eating I saw JNPR come in and collect their breakfast and sit at my table.

Jaune: you alright bud?

Y/N: yeah, why wouldn't I be?

Jaune: because you're going to have a kid.

Y/N: Ok, first of all, it's not my kid and second, I'm only assisting venom with the creation of the klyntar..... that sounded wrong didn't it?

Venom: yes.

Jaune: yep.

Nora: yup.

Ren: definitely.

Pyrrha: a little.

As we continue to eat our breakfast someone's hands cover my eyes.

Yang: guess who?

Y/N: good morning Yang.

Once I say that, she uncovers my eyes and I see the rest of team RWBY sitting down at the table.

Pyrrha: good morning girls, you sleep well?

RWBY: very (Looks at Y/N)

Yang: (smirks) how did you sleep Y/N~?

I look away trying to hide the blush on my face and then clear my throat.

Y/N:.... i-i slept fine, thank y-you...

Ruby: I bet you did~

Y/N:.....

Nora: are we missing something here?

Y/N: No, you're not missing anything!!!