The merc with the mouth.

Disclaimer: RWBY is owned by rooster teeth, Venom, ghost rider, mania, and venompool are owned by marvel.

Venompool: WHAT?! Nobody owns me, I own marvel, you know why?! Because I am marvel.

A/N: if you're gonna break the 4th wall, don't try and break it every few seconds, got it?

Venompool: give me chimichangas and I'll agree to this.

A/N: no you won't.

Venompool: you're right I won't, ONTO THE STORY JACKASS!!!!

A/N: Fuck you.

Y/N POV: right now I'm at beacon, doing my homework since I've been to busy looking for carnage, anti - venom and toxin, I've managed to finish it and decided to head to vale as just regular Y/N and by myself since I needed to clear my thoughts and I need to be away from the girls as they are always with me, I got on a bullhead and went straight to vale, once I was there I started walking minding my own business until I bumped into someone, I looked to see who it was and it was a girl with chocolate and pink hair, she's wearing some black trousers, a white and pink shirt with a cape attached to it, black gloves, and pink and white high heels, she was looking down at her bowl she was carrying and then at me and back at her bowl, repeating the same movements over and over until looking at me with and angry face, she then gets up and pulls a notepad and starts writing something and shows me what she wrote.

???: you owe me a bowel of ice cream.

Y/N: can't you speak?

A/N: I'm just gonna say what she's saying cause I'm too lazy to say that she gets her notepad and writes something over and over again.

Venompool: Shut up already and get back to it, mama needs some chimichangas.

A/N: Shut up!!

???: I'm mute.

Y/N: oh, anyway, I'll pay for the ice cream.

She then grabs my arm and drags me to an ice cream place.

Cashier: hello what can I do for you 2 lovebirds?

The girl holding my arm pointed to a specific ice cream that had the same colour as her hair, I payed for it and the cashier gave her the ice cream, she then dragged me to a table and we both sat down, she started eating and then looked at me and offered me some, I shake my head no and she continues eating.

Y/N: What's your name?

Neo: my name is neo, what's yours?

Y/N: the names Y/N.

Neo: cute name.

Y/N: thanks, you're is nice and sweet.

She smiles a bit and blushes.

I was about to say something, until I see a crushed a van with...

Y/N: another klyntar?!

Venompool: finally!!! I'm in the story and now I've got my chimichangas! Hey kid! Want some?!

A/N: I thought I said stop breaking the 4th wall every few seconds.

Venompool: Shut the fuck up, I'm making this interesting as fuck, take my game for example, I gave the fans what they wanted, a makeout session with rouge and of course jiggle physics.

A/N: (sigh) I preferred movie you.

Venompool: whatever, (to Y/N) so you still want some chimichangas?!

Y/N: neo, get to safety, things might go south.

I then get up and go outside and turn into Venom.