Venom vs Predator.

Disclaimer: I don't own rwby, it's own by rooster teeth, venom is owned by marvel, and predator is owned by 20th century fox.

(In ports class)

Y/N POV: after the confrontation between my "family" and me, I've been having a decent life now, I've forgiven ruby and yang and we're now a family again, I've got all my friends with me, and venom has been quiet for a while now.

Y/N (in head): venom, why are you so quiet? You're usually not like this.

Venom:...

Y/N (in head): venom?

Venom:...

Y/N (in head): don't you fucking ignore Me.

Venom:... Y/N.... we need to tell you something...

Y/N (in head) what's up?

Venom: as you know we are a klyntar, and we've told you everything about our kind.

Y/N (in head): yeah....

Venom: well... we haven't told you exactly everything.

Y/N (in head): what did you miss?

Venom: well you see, our race are numerous, and the reason for that is because we create our own spawn, but if a klyntar is to bond with a host, the klyntar will still create spawn, and so will the host.

Y/N (in head): meaning?

Venom: meaning.....that you and us will be giving birth to a klyntar.

As he said that, I leen a bit too much backwards and fell of my chair.

Y/N: WE'RE GONNA WHAT NOW?!

Port: Mr L/N, what seems to be the problem?

Y/N: N-NOTHING! NOTHING AT ALL! UHH... EXCUSE US, WE GOTTA GO SOMEWHERE!!

I get up and run out the door and run all the way up to the roof, hoping no one would follow me, afterwards venom then gets off of me and stands there.

Venom: we probably shouldn't have told you...

Y/N: YOU THINK?!

while we're talking, RWBY and JNPR opened the door and saw us.

Jaune: you guys ok?

Y/N: YEAH! OF COURSE WE ARE! WHY WOULDN'T WE BE?!

Pyrrha: because you fell off your chair.

Nora: you yelled "we're gonna what now?!"

Ruby: you and venom both yelled in sync.

Yang: and you ran out the room like you were set on fire.

Venom: we are fine!! Totally fine!!

Blake: you're not helping yourselves, what are you hiding?

Venom and Y/N: NOTHING!!!

As we Say that, they start getting closer, and we started backing up, before i could say anything, I could feel my scroll vibrating, I checked what it was and it was a message from ozpin saying, "meet me in my office and bring the others".

Y/N: ozpin wants to meet us, let's go and ignore this conversation!

Ruby: Oh no, when it's over, we're bringing this conversation back.

I sigh in defeat, and we walked to ozpin's office.

(2 minute timeskip)

Y/N: what's up ozymandias?