Sebastian x Reader

You were walking to the garden holding a small box of Pocky. You were looking for a certain black haired man. "Sebastian!" You called out his name once you spotted him relaxing with a small kitten in his arms. He looked up at you with a small smile.

"What is it, m'lady?" He asked kindly. You looked down at the box of pocky and then back up at him.

"W-Well.. I wanted... to p-play a game... and Finny wouldn't do it, nor would Baldroy." You sighed and looked down.

"Very well. I'll play." He gently set the kitten down and you sat down next to him. "What is this game and how do you play?"

"Well... It's called the Pocky game and what you do is you take the Pocky here and I put my mouth on one end and you, the other end. Then we chew to the middle and who ever pulls away first loses." He nods and you pull out one pocky stick, and put the uncovered part of the biscuit in your mouth and you waited for Sebastian to bite on the chocolate side. Once he did he slowly started to chew his way to the middle, you were determined to win, even if you were hoping to be kissed by the demon butler.

Your lips were about to touch, his eyes were locked with yours. Your face was turning to a dark red. Not long after, your lips touched, you felt something pulling you away. Pluto was on top of you and he whined. For some reason, he ignored Sebastian ever since you started living with the young earl, he has become attached to you instead of said butler. Pluto pulls out another stick of the covered biscuit and put one end in his mouth and waited for you to do the same. Sebastian frown and pulled him off and bowed to you. "Excuse me, m'lady." Then he walked away.

"What... Just happened?" You shrugged and smiled and squealed. "But I kissed Sebastian!"