Olivia and her jealousy

We get at the bar and we went inside. Liv was at the bar and she stares at us when we walked her way. She looks Adam up and down and she looks at me all angry.

"So it's true. You did drop the charges against Adam?"

"I did yes."

"Are you crazy Jen?"

"Yeah completely gone mad now." I said chuckling. The others laughed too and she crossed her arms.

"This is not funny Jen."

"Why are you mad about this?"

"What's going on?"

"She can't tell you but I can. I'm only doing this for Jen. Lets go talk Olivia." 

She rolls her eyes at Adam and they both leave the bar. A song plays over the radio in the bar and I love the song. I went to the bartender.

"Can you turn it up a bit?"

"Sure."

'This is my fight song. Take back my life song. Prove I'm alright song. My power's turned on. Starting right now I'll be strong. I'll play my fight song. And I don't really care if nobody else believes. Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me.'

"Oooh I like this song."

"It's nice." Jake nods at me. 

Olivia and Adam comes back and she glares at Adam.

"You understand Olivia?"

"Of course Adam." she gives him a fake smile. 

"How did it go?"

"I am just wondering why Adam never told me till now? But he told you."

"Liv he told me before we even started dating."

"I wasn't talking to you Jen."

"Excuse me. Someone woke up with the wrong foot today."

"Stay out of this Jen." she raised her voice at me. I looked at her confused and Adam gets mad. Jake and Ethan just look shocked.

"Don't talk to her like that. I decided not to tell you. Jen has nothing to do with the fact that I didn't tell you. Leave her out of this. And I didn't tell you because you can't keep secrets."

"Excuse me? You of all people should know that I can. I'm keeping secrets as we speak now."

"What's going on with you Liv?"

"I told you to stay out of this. For once just stay out of my life." she yells at me.

My eyes widen at her. 

"You want me to leave?"

"Yes please do."

"Jen don't listen to her. She's just being her old self again."

"I mean it. I want you to leave."

"Then I'll go. Don't expect me to come back though."

"Not planning on it."

I looked at her all confused. But I turned around and left. Jake soon came after me. 

"Was that really necessary Olivia? Jen did nothing wrong here. She did a lot for you. If she knows the truth then she will never forgive you."

"I think she should know the truth."

"Olivia no." 

Olivia leaves and she comes after me. Adam and Ethan soon joined her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote.