El singing for top 3

Jake and I went to the studio after we got coffee and chocolate cupcakes. He took out the script and gave it to me. We went through it.

"Thank you for helping me with this." He said.

"I should thank you for this. It's amazing. And I'm glad you are doing this. This will be good for you and your career."

"Thank you but I'm doing this for you."

"And for you. And it's going to be great."

"Thank you princess."

"How did you know about my phone call with Lilo?"

"I was there. I came to check up on you. But then I saw you are talking to her."

"Oh. So you saw how mad I got?"

"Yes."

"You keep surprising me." I chuckled.

"And I keep on planning to do so."

"So I see you are putting the love making parts in. How does that work?"

"The kissing will be real princess. But I'm not putting everything in. Just the half naked parts. But actors don't really sleep together on a movie. They sort of just pretend. But I'm not showing it so it won't be in the movie. And you have nothing to be worried about."

"I was just wondering. I trust you."

"I will never leave you princess."

"I know. I'm ok with it. What about the songs my sister and I did together?"

"I almost forgot about it. I should probably ask her for her voice too."

"She will do it. You don't even have to ask. But we'll ask her later."

"Yes. We should go get ready for that."

"Yes."

We left the studio and we went home. Then we got ready for the show. I put on a white dress, knee high, with white high heels. Some accessories and did my hair and my make up. He had on a button shirt that he rolled up the sleeves on his arms. And black jeans. With sneakers. And we went to singers where El will be performing for the top 3. We meet up with Max at the door. And we went inside. We took our seats in front of the stage. The judges came on and they started with the performance. El was on first and she sang I have nothing. After her was Skyler and some other girl who's name I can't remember and a guy.

"Jen I need to talk to you later." Max said.

"Ok. What about?"

"We'll talk later."

"Is it about El?"

"Yes. I need your help with something?"

"My help with something?"     

I thought about that phrase. My help with something.

"Oh my are you going to purpose?"

"Dammit your smart. How did you figure it out?"

"Just a gift I guess. Aunt Lily said I get it from my dad. He used to be this smart too."

"Was he a doctor too?" Jake asked.

"No. He was an architect. And my mom was an interior designer. They used to work together. My mom and dad met in college. So are you really doing this Max?"

"Yes. And I know you're pretty smart. We have known each other a long time."

"Yeah 18 years."

"Wow that's long." Jake says.