More secrets part 1

We woke up and laid in each other's arms. For the first time in 3 years I had a happy feeling that happy feeling again.

Jake - So?

Jen - Oh it was a mistake. Big one.

Jake - Ok....

I laughed... And kissed him.

Jen - I'm kidding. It was amazing.

Jake - You got me there.

Jen - Yes I did.

I laughed again.

Jake - So what are you thinking about?

Jen - I should probably go talk to my sister.

Jake - I'll meet you downstairs.

I kissed him again. And got up and dressed and went downstairs. El was already downstairs with coffee.
And she handed me a cup.

El - So you and Jake got pretty cozy last night.

Jen - Y-You heard us?

El - This cabin is pretty small not to hear anything. I mean you can literally hear every little detail in here.

I was blushing. And shook my head.

Jen - Oh no.

El - So are you together now?

Jen - Yeah. We're taking things slow.

El - Hehe. That didn't sound like taking things slow to me.

I was blushing even more.

Jen - Omg. El.

She laughed.

El - I'm happy for you. I'm happy your happy. You deserve this. So how was it?

Jen - Amazing.

El - Who would have thought that Jake took that wrong turn for a reason.

Jen - What?

El - Fate brought you and Jake together. He took that wrong turn to meet you and safe you from your misery.

Jen - Do you really think that this is fate?

El - Of course I do. Jen I'm sorry. I know I pushed you and I shouldn't have.

Jen - I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have snapped at you. And your right. I shouldn't let Adam get away for this. What he did was wrong. It will be stupid of me if I just let it go. But I don't know how I'm going to do this.

El - One step at a time. Go open the cases and then we will take it from there.

Jen - Ok. Thanks for being the best sister in the world. Btw I have something for you. I was going to give it to you earlier but yeah then I got kidnapped.

I took out an envelope from my pocket and hand it to her.

El - Whats this?

Jen - Open it.

El opened the envelope and took out the paper. She opened the paper and started reading it out loud.

El - Congratulations Eleanor Steele. You have got yourself an audition at singers in L.A..... Are you kidding me? You signed me up?

I could hear the excitement in her voice.

Jen - I did indeed. Congrats.

El - But what about Max? And you? How did you get me in? I heard its difficult to get an audition there.

Jen - Max knows. He's the one who encourage me to sign you up. And I got the number from Lilo when I last saw her when Bryan and I split up, of one of the guys who works there. It was actually for me. But I send him a video of you. And I guess he liked it.

El - Wait... You haven't talked to Lilo since you and Bryan split up?

Jen - No.

El - But she left you like over a thousands of emails. You were so close.

Jen - I know I saw them. It was really hard on me. Every time I saw her name I got reminded of Bryan and I just closed them and cried. After Bryan leaving me it was the second hardest thing I had to do was letting her go too. I didn't have a choice I did it for myself.

El - You really didn't read any of them?

Jen - No.

El - I didn't think it was this hard on you that you had to give up your friendship with Lilo. I know it was hard yes I saw how hard it was. But cutting Lilo off because of him. Yeah I guess that was hard to do.

Jen - Yeah...

El - You should read them. She wrote you poems. There is one of Bryan too. That one is my favourite. She asked how you've been when aunt Lily was sick, so I wrote her one back. Telling her about aunt Lily. But I thought you replied to the others.

Jen - I'll read them when we get home.

El - And maybe give her a call. Her number is on one of the emails.

Jen - Ok.

El - Thanks for doing this. It means alot.

Jen - It's a thank you for everything you've done for me. And I'll be fine.

El - Your new assistant better not be better than me.

Jen - Hehe you know that can never happen. No one can be Eleanor Steele. There's only one of her.

El - Hehe. Good thing there aren't.

Jen - You can say that again.

El - Thanks sis. Love you.

She hugs me and I hugged her back.

Jen - Love you too.

We both let go.

El - Well I should go get my things to go tell Max the good news.

I just giggled and she walks away.

*TO BE CONTINUED*