Kitchen disaster

I heard my phone ringing. I woke up in a shock. I got up and start looking for it. I'm a doctor so it is important for me to always answer my phone or have it with me. 

"Where's my phone?"

I kept looking everywhere in the room. Under our clothes. In the bed. And Jake woke up too. I looked at him with my arms raised. 

"Dammit. Where is it?" I panic.

"Baby. Just relax. It's right there on the table next to the bed."

I looked at the table next to the bed and there it was. I look back at Jake giving him a smile.

"Thank you." 

I went to my phone and picked it up. I look at Jake again. "Sorry."

He laughs at  me. I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi Jen. It's Andrea. Can you come see me in an hour?"

I looked at my watch and it was 8am. "Yes sure."

"We need to discuss the case. See you soon."

"Ok."

She hangs up and Jake looks at me. 

"Who was it?"

"My lawyer, I need to go see her in an hour."

"Then we need to go then."

"Yes." I chuckled. 

I walked up to him and wrap my arms around him. And I kissed him.

"Thank you for a wonderful, unforgettable night."

He smiles at me "You're welcome baby."

We left in a hurry. Went home. I quickly took a shower and just grab an outfit out of my closet. It was cream tight jeans, with a white top. Light brown jacket and high heals. I brushed my hair and put my make up on. Sprayed some perfume and body odor and off I was to Andrea.

When I got at her office her assistant showed me to go through

When I got at her office her assistant showed me to go through. I went inside her office and Andrea was waiting for me.

"Jen. So glad to see you."

"Hi Andrea."

"Take a seat please."

She shows me towards the chair right in front of her desk. And I sat down. 

"I have good news." She says to me while she takes a seat at her desk. She opens a file and looks back at me.

"Your trail starts next week. On Wednesday."

"That's great. Do you have everything you need?"

"I do. They will call Olivia to the stand first. Then you. And then Adam. It's a 3 day trail."