Farewell party part 2

El, Jake, Max and I took a shot together and I told them I need to go to the bathroom. They said they going to hang around more. And I told them I'll find them when I'm done in the bathroom. I went upstairs. And I couldn't find the bathroom. 

"Man this house is big. I have no idea where the bathroom is." I softly say to myself.

Someone comes up from behind me. 

"Jen. Are you ok?" 

I turned around and it was Ethan. 

"Ethan. Hi. Are you ok?"

"I'm ok." 

"I'm so sorry. I didn't see you. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

"Jen it's ok. It just took me by surprise. I wasn't sad about it."

"I'm in the middle here Ethan. I feel bad for and we became friends with you helping me with the trail and now you dating Liv. But Toby is family to me. He has been there for me with everything. I'm not saying his actions towards you are right. But I don't know. I'm in the middle. I don't want to have to choose between you and Toby over this. And Carmel is my friend too."

"Jen. I don't want you to choose. Carmel can move on with Toby. It doesn't bother me anymore. I made a mistake and I accepted it."

"Ok. That makes it feel a less awkward."

"So when are you leaving?" he says coming a bit closer to me.

"Monday."

"Oh ok." he looks down.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm going to miss you. I know we haven't been friends long but I am going to miss having you around."

"You won't miss me that much. Liv will make sure you won't." I said chuckling.

"What are you looking for?"

"The bathroom." 

"It's that way." he showed me to the direction. 

I left and went to the bathroom I couldn't hold anymore. I check myself in the mirror while washing my hands and I left.

Ethan was still standing at the same spot.

"Your house is so huge. Thank you."

"Jen. I know we haven't been friends long. But we have known each other a while now."

"Ethan what's going on?" 

He pulls me on my wrist and hugs me. Tight. I gasp a bit. 

"Take care of yourself and be good. Stay this great girl." I hugged him back. Thinking that he just was being friendly.

"I will." 

He was still holding me and he looks me in my eyes. I let go. But he holds me. Then he grab me behind the neck and he kissed me. I pulled away and stepped back. Looking at him shock.

"Ethan? What are you doing?"

"Giving you a goodbye kiss. Goodbye Jen." 

He grabs me on my waist again and pulls me close and he kissed me again. I pushed him away.

"Ethan! I'm with Jake."

"I know."

"Then why are you kissing me? And what about Liv?"

"Every time I see you since the trial. I..." he looks down.

"Oh my. Do you have feelings for me?"

"I didn't plan to get this feelings for you. But since the trial where I got to know you. You're amazing. And funny. You're a great girl. Jake is so lucky to have you. You're different. You have a great heart. And you don't care what the world thinks about you. You just live your life by the moment. And you're very sassy. I like you yes Jen. I have feelings for you."

I was completely shocked. My mouth hanged open from shock. It felt like someone just turned the world upside down again. I looked at him with shock in my eyes. I put my hands on my head. And I felt I was shaking too. What just happened?

"I'm in love with Jake Ethan. You know that." 

"I didn't ask for this. It just happened. I know I'll never have you because you're with Jake. And I do have feelings for Liv. I kissed you because I wanted to know what it would be like before you leave with Jake to L.A. And I'll never see you again. I wanted to know what I'm going to miss. I would have always wondered if you left and I didn't kiss you. Now that I know. I can try to move past it. Jen you're so beautiful. And so hot. Especially tonight. I don't think I'll ever forget you." 

He pulls me close again and kissed me again. I pushed him away again.

"Ethan stop. I can't believe you. Ethan this is wrong. I can't believe this. I thought you've changed." 

"I have. I can't help what I feel for you Jen. Please don't be mad. I get why Adam wanted you so bad. I'm sorry. But I can't help it."

"Goodbye Ethan." I left and run down the stairs.

"Jen. Wait." I heard him yelling but I just ignored it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote.