Jake's house.

WARNING SEX SCENE IN THIS PART.

We went to Jake's house.

"Wow baby. You have a beautiful place."

"Thank you. Now come here."

He pulls me close and wrap his arms around me. He looks me into my eyes and I looked at him.

"I'm glad you're here."

"Me too."

"I've missed you."

"I've missed you too."

"I love you."

"I love you more Jake."

He picks me up and takes me to his room. 

In his room he puts me down. He undresses me and then himself. He pulls me in closer to him and he kisses me on the lips passionately. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him and he takes me to the bed. He lays me down and he goes down and kisses me in my thighs. I left out a soft moan. I moves up to there and he kisses me there. He slowly starts licking me on my clit. And I felt everything clenches together inside of me. And I left out another soft moan with my back arching. 

"Oh my..."

He comes up and kisses me on my stomach and moves up to my face. I put my hands in his hair. But he takes them and puts it above my head. 

"Not tonight. Tonight it's all about you."

I nod and he kisses me gently on my harden nipples. I arch my back and left out soft moans. I got chills and everything in my body was screaming for him. He looks me in the eyes.

"You're so beautiful." he says while he touches me over my breasts.

"You're so handsome." I moan out.

He moves his hand down to my clit and he starts rubbing it gently. I moan a little louder. "Oh gosh."

"Don't let go just yet."

"Ahh... It's hard to keep it in."

"I know. Just trust me."

"Ok." I moaned out.

He continues and he goes down with his face. He puts a finger inside of me and moves it in and out while he is licking me. I feel like I'm going over the edge. "Oh my..."

He slides another finger into me and he continues licking me while he moves his fingers in and out. And I couldn't keep it in anymore. 

"Baby..."

"Let go now." he says and I did.

"Oh my..."

He comes up and whispers in my ears. 

"Told you to trust me."

"Wow..."

He kisses me on the mouth and lay in between my legs. I rubs on my clit a little while making me moan again. Then he puts it inside of me and continues rubbing my clit while he moves in and out of me. I wrap my arms around him and my legs and he moves faster into me. I moan out loud. And he goes harder and deeper into me. I felt like I want to scream. He continued his pace and gives me 2 more orgasms before he lets go too.

He lays on top of me breathless and I was too.

"Wow."

He lifts his head up to look at me.

"Did you like it?"

"Wow. Yes. I had no control."

"That's an orgasm baby." he laughs.

"I never had one before."

"Glad you like it." he says chuckling. 

He kisses me on the mouth. 

"I love you."

"I love you more."

He lays next to me holding me close to him. He pulls the covers over us. And kisses me goodnight. We both fell asleep soon after we said goodnight. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote.