Our first date in L.A.

WARNING DOES HAVE SEXUAL THEME IN THIS PART

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake and I went home and we went up to the bedroom.

"I got you a dress for tonight. It's in the bathroom."

"Ooh ok."

I went into the bathroom and the dress was hanging on the shower door. It was a light blue, knee high dress with thin straps. Very beautiful. I took the dress and put it behind the door and I quickly took a shower. After I was done taking a shower and drying myself off with the towel. I put it on. I put on some earrings and a bracelet. I did my makeup and dried my hair. I put the shoes on that was with the dress. Silver sandals. And I looked at myself in the mirror.

 And I looked at myself in the mirror

"I feel like a princess

"I feel like a princess."

I kept looking at myself for a few minutes and I just felt amazing. I went out and he had a suit on. He looks at me and he smiles.

"You look gorgeous."

"Thank you. I feel like a princess."

"You are my princess."

I smiled.

"Thank you. It's beautiful."

"You're welcome. Now turn around."

"Why?"

He takes out a blind fold from his pocket and he shows me to turn around.

"Why are you blind folding me?"

"Stop asking questions and turn around."

"Are you getting bossy with me?"

"Please turn around."

"Fine. But if I fall I'm kicking your ass Mr."

"You won't fall. I promise."

I turned around. I was nervous. He puts the blind fold on my eyes and it was pitch black. Next thing I feel him picking me up. And we went to the car. He gets in after he put me in. And he drives. It felt weird not seeing where you are going. Then he stops. He gets out and opens my door and he helps me out. He closed the door. And he picks me up again. He walks for a bit and then he puts me down. My heels were sinking into the ground and I could hear the ocean. Guess we're at the beach. He takes the blind fold off.

"Here we are."

"Wow...."

We were on the beach. There was a blanket on the ground under one of the trees. It was dark already. And the moon was out with the stars. Shining on the water. And on the blanket there was a basket filled with food and champagne. He leads me to the blanket and we sat down. It was beautiful.

"You are amazing. I'm never letting you go."

"Good cause I don't want you to let me go."

"Dinner under the stars. Very romantic. Why didn't you show me this place for my spot?"

"Cause it is our spot."

I chuckled and nod.

"So we have a spot?"

"Yes."

"I'm glad I met you you have a beautiful heart. Just like your sister told me the day we met. I'm glad I listened to her and Max."

"Max told you about Adam and Bryan?"

"Yes he did. But don't be mad at him for that. He told me when Adam came to us."

"I'm not mad. He just gave you a warning. I guess. He knows me well. And I know he cares about me and El. So I don't care."

"He does care about you and El."

"I guess you can say Max has always been family to us. I mean to me. Not El to El he was the boy she always wanted. But to me he was always family."

"Well today I am glad I listened to both of them. Cause you are perfect just the way you are. And so amazing and beautiful."

"Where have you been all this time?"

He laughs.

"Here."

I laughed.

I laid down on the blanket. And looked at the stars. He soon joined me and I laid with my head on his chest. It was one amazing view.

"This is beautiful."

"Just like you."

"Charmer."

He chuckles. I lift my head to look at him.

"I love you."

"I love you more. Are you hungry?"

"Very. And not just for food."

"Really?"

"Just imagine doing it under the stars. That would be romantic."

He leans in forward and he kisses me. His hand goes under my dress to my panties and he takes it off. Then he pulls me on top off him. And he sits up straight. He kisses me on the mouth with urge and passion while he unbuttons his pants and takes it off just a bit. He lifts me a bit and he slides it into me. I gasp when he did and move myself down biting on my lip while I do. I start moving myself slowly leaving out loud moans while both us were breathing heavy. And soon I released.

"Are you that hungry for me?"

"Oh yes. " I moaned out.

I kept moving myself soon going faster and released the second time. Moaning loud. And we kept going till he released too. Both of us were still breathing heavy. 

"That was amazing." I said.

"Yes it was."

He handed me my panties and I put it on again.

"So what are we having?

"Nothing big just pizza, strawberries dipped in chocolate and cream. And the champagne."

"Nice."

He took it out and we sat and eat. And drink champagne.

"Charming what's your adrenaline rush?"

"Other than you?"

"Yes. Because mine is flying in a plane. That you know. And El's is being on stage. And Max loves fast cars. So what is yours?"

"Bikes."

"Bikes?"

"Motorbikes. Quad bikes. Off road. Super bikes."

"Do you have one?"

"I have 3. One off road. One quad bike. And a super bike."

"Can I see it?"

"Yes. When was the last time you went on social media?"

"I know. We're on the hottest couple list of L.A."

"Does it bother you?"

"No. It's just weird."

"You'll get used to it."

"I don't care as long as I am with you."

"Lets pack up and go."

"Ok."

We packed up and went to his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote!