My Introduction

My name is Jennifer Steele. I'm a doctor but only a regular GP. For personal reasons I decided after my internship to just become a regular GP. I'm a doctor for 4 years now. I live in Sanders. It's a small town. But also a lovely place to live in. But everyone knows you and knows about everyone's business. But I try to keep a low profile. Besides I push people away. I only talk to my sister. Eleanor. She's younger than I am. She's also my Assistance. And she helps me a lot. She has a boyfriend. Which is also my best friend. Max. He's sweet and very nice. We've known each other since kindergarten. And we're friends ever since we're 6. I'm 24 years old. And I don't believe that I was made for love. When I was in high school. This boy Adam came into the school when I was only 14 years old. We became friends. But we both were attracted towards each other. But I don't know. For some reason he just wanted to be friends at first. So after 2 years. He finally opened up to me. And he told me he's in love with me. And we started dating. We've dated for 2 years. But I was popular and so was he. He became popular because of me. So things between us went great until my best friend Olivia start to show interest in him. One night we had a huge fight. And he left. And next thing he just started to ignore me. Until me and my sister came up with a plan to find out what was going on. And I caught him cheating on me with Olivia. It took me quite a while to get over it. But when I left Sanders to go to college and study for premed. In Los Angeles. Also known as LA.
And I've met Bryan.
He was a very famous actor.
I fell madly in love with him.
Nobody can blame me for that. Because he's very attractive. He's eyes so beautiful.
I met him at Starbucks. We bump into each other. Or actually. He bump into me.
But he felt bad about it. And gave me his number.
We went out on a few dates.
And he finally ask me. Yes. Me.
To be his girlfriend. I was stoked about it. I didn't even think twice but to say yes.
So we started dating. And he was great at times. But also a jerk at times.
We've dated for 2 years.
Until he started to ignore me.
A year later. I saw pictures of him and his fiancé. On Twitter. And everywhere on social media. It broke me completely.
I was back in Sanders when I saw it. I had to take care of my Aunt.
She was very sick.
She had a brain tumour.
And was getting sicker by the day.
But I went back to LA to comfort him about the pictures.
And he left me for that girl.
I was devastated.
It broke me and the person I used to be.
When I returned to Sanders.
I changed everything about me.
My hair. My style. Myself. Everything.
And 3 years later I am still not over him.
He keeps haunting me. In my dreams, my thoughts.
I have trust issues because of him and what he did to me.
I push people away.
And I don't care what people think about me.
Nobody knows me or what I'm going through.
I lost my aunt a year ago.
She died because of that tumour on her brain.
She was my role model. The person I looked up to.
She took me and my sister in when my parents died when I was 4 and Eleanor 3.
They were killed in a car accident.
So ever since then. We lived with my aunt Lily.
She took care of me and El like we were her own kids.
I loved her so much.
And I miss her every day.
But hey... Life goes on. Right?
I just want to get out of this dark place I am in right now.
But maybe one day I will.
Don't know how.
But I guess we will see where life takes his course with me then...

How we look...
Well I have long, wavy black hair. I get my black hair from my mother. Normal shaped blue eyes. Which I get from my father.
A button nose. I have full lips. And I normally where either Red lipstick or Plum lipstick. I love the dark coloured lipsticks.
And I'm quite tanned. And I'm a skinny girl.

Eleanor looks like me. Except for the she has blonde hair. Which she gets from my father. And green eyes. Which she gets from my mother. But other than that. We look the same.

As for Max. He has brunette, neatly comb to the side hair. Which is also short. Very beautiful blue eyes. And his well built and has a tan skin.

Toby has long brown hair. Not too long though. But not short either. And he has brown eyes. And quite muscled but not too much.

And Adam has brown slightly red hair. It's shortly cut. And a bit to the side. Also he's quite build. He has a very muscular body. But also not too much muscles.

Olivia has blonde hair. Which is slightly curly and long. Big blue eyes. Full lips and she loves to wear red lipstick. She's skinny just as I am. And also tanned.

Bryan has brown, black hair. Beautiful green, with a little bit blue eyes. He sometimes has a bread. Beautiful soft small lips. He's a real hottie.
Oh and his body. Wow... what can I say. He has a beautiful body. Six pack. Muscular. Soft skin.
He is really attractive.
I've fell for him easily because of that.