"ASSHOLE!" Sungjae yelled, running towards Hanseol who can't even move from his place on the ground. He grabbed him by the collar and let loose of another punch right straight to his eyes making him fall again.

Sungjae forgot the word mercy. He was out of control and he's like a beast coming out of his tormenting cage which build up the anger in him and now he's going to release it.

Sungjae placed himself on top on Hanseol, giving out punching sprees until his own bloodㅡ which came from the cuts he got from punching Hanseol, mixed together with Hanseol's blood.

Sungjae's face is like Hanseol's, full of blood. The only difference is that Sungjae's blood are still inside while Hanseol's are flowing like a mad river outside.

What made him more aggravated is that Hanseol isn't doing anything, "WHY AREN'T YOU FIGHTING BACK YOU SON OF A BITCH!" He grabbed him tightly by the collar, the screams he let out is going along with the beat of the music which made him feel more angry.

"ARE YOU ONLY GOOD AT DOING THINGS BEHIND MY BACK HUH?! BASTARD!" Sungjae's lips are quivering violently.

Hanseol just smiled.

He smiled even though he looked like a loser being under Sungjae and covering himself with his own blood. He smiled.

He might look like a loser but Sungjae, Sungjae looks pathetic.

"FUCK YOU!" Sungjae growled, his madness gradually grows and he doesn't know what to do anymore. He felt more stepped down even though he is beating the hell out of Hanseol, "What are you smiling at, you piece of a shit?!"

This time, Hanseol chuckled.

The chuckle which will probably hunt him during his nightmares.

Choking and coughing because his own blood blocks the air pathways through him, with red filling his vision and his face hurting like it will be removed out of his body, Hanseol managed to speak.

Stuttering, he said, "Tell me, how does it feel to have something important stolen from you?" Hanseol cackled, as if he's making fun of Sungjae.

"I'm going to kill you!" Sungjae shouted and started beating Hanseol up again. Hanseol is not even fighting back because there's no reason to fight back anyway.

Sungjae's eyes darted to the table and saw loads of bottles. He grabbed one and was about to smash it towards Hanseol's head when his members, Peniel and Minhyuk suddenly showed up. Stopping him to whatever crime he was about to commit.

Present day:

Joy didn't understand what Sungjae said. Instead she stood up from the seemingly awkward position she's in which is on Hanseol's lap. Her cheeks are probably burning but she ignored it, "I don't need your apology. Stop coming hereㅡ"

Sungjae cut her by signaling her to stop talking and even though there's a burning desire in him to make the people in front of him to suffer, he stayed calm, "Right, it is indeed a bad decision," Sungjae ridiculed, "Sorry,"

His eyes went towards Hanseol who's now standing. Sungjae didn't expect him to look scared with beads of sweat rolling down his forehead, " 'Sup, Bud?" Sungjae questioned, sarcasm full in his voice.

Joy was lost, she didn't know of Sungjae knows Hanseol or he's just being the arrogant jerk he is, "Don't involve him here," Joy said sharply. She felt the need to protect Hanseol from someone as dangerous as Sungjae.