88.) One Chicago - Girls' Day

Requested by Journalist15

"Finally! You all have no idea how long I've been waiting for this girls' day!" Stella exclaimed as she got out of her car and met up with the rest of the girls outside of a spa.

"I wish it was easier to find days when we were all off. We've been trying to plan this for 2 months!" April said.

"Well, What are we waiting for? Everyone's here, let's go inside." Kim said, antsy for the relaxation to begin.

And soon, all the ladies were laughing and talking as they got pedicures and drank wine.

"You know, we should really make the guys come here one day." Stella said.

"There is literally no chance of Ethan ever doing this." April laughed.

"Yeah, Jay neither." Erin added, laughing as she tried to imagine him.

"I bet Matt would. He just wouldn't tell anyone about it." Gabby said.

"Are there many things Matt does that would embarrass him if people knew?" Stella asked, wanting dirt to spill with Kelly.

"Well, not a lot of things. But he does let me play with his hair and wax his eyebrows."

"I knew it! No man has eyebrows that perfect!" Sylvie shouted, making everyone laugh.

"I convinced Will to do that once and he cried more than Owen did in his entire first year of life." Natalie laughed.

"You guys, that's nothing. I regularly come home to Adam singing and dancing in the living room and, it's cute, but he also sounds like spoon in a garbage disposal." Kim said, making everyone laugh.

"Alright, So, last weekend I had to go to the store for groceries, no big deal. I decided hey, you know what? Kelly can wake up and come with me for once. And he was such a baby about it! Like, I thought he was going to have a meltdown if I didn't let him pick up everything he wanted. We ended up buying a lot of beer and cupcakes and Doritos. And I guess I can take part of the responsibility for it though because it was 6:30 in the morning the day after shift." Stella admitted.

"Why so early?" April asked.

"It was a bit of revenge, actually. He made me get up and go fishing with him at 5:15 in the freaking morning a couple weeks ago so he had it coming." Stella said, all the girls laughing.

"At least he actually got up and went with you. I haven't seen Adam wake up before noon on a day off ever. He could sleep all damn day if I didn't dump water on him." Kim said.

"Totally not true! You just wear me out the night before, babe." Adam suddenly said, he and Jay walking in.

"Shut up!" Kim laughed. "What're you doing here?"

"Someone forgot their purse and, being the manly men we are, we decided to bring it to her." Jay said, handing Erin her purse that she didn't even realize she'd forgotten.

"Thanks, Baby." She said, giving him a quick kiss.

"Now get out of here, you two. It's a girls' day." Kim said, pushing Adam away playfully.

"Let's go, Jay, they want to keep talking about us."