13.) Chicago Fire - Outsmarted

"Get up, daddy. Please get up." 3 year old Jordan Severide begged.

"Go wake up Mommy instead." Kelly Severide groaned, wishing his son would sleep later than 6.

"But Mommy said to get you up!" Jordan whined, getting frustrated that neither of his parents would get up with him.

"Stella, control your son." Kelly groaned, rolling over to face her.

"I can't, he's too much like his daddy." Stella told him, tracing the outline of her husband's face.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kelly asked, awake now but not opening his eyes.

"It means you're stubborn."

"Can we please go play now? I just wanna play trains with you, Daddy!" Jordan said, climbing onto the bed. The little boy had had an obsession with Thomas the Train for months.

"Why not play trains with Mommy?" Kelly asked him, accepting the fact that he wasn't getting any more sleep.

"Because she can't make the big crashes like you does! You make Thomas and Percy hit each other on the bridge and it funny!"

Kelly yawned before giving in. "Fine, we'll go play trains. But we have work today, so not for too long."

"Ok!" Jordan said, just happy that his dad was playing with him.

After playing and entertaining Jordan for an hour, Kelly got ready for work. When he was done, it was time to go because they still needed to drop Jordan off at daycare. However, there was a problem.

"Where are my keys? I know I set them on he counter last night." Kelly said, suspecting Jordan.

"Well, I might know." Jordan sang, his hands behind his back.

"Where are my keys, Jordan?" Kelly asked, getting mad.

"It's a secret." Jordan said, just as serious. Jordan Severide was basically just his father in a smaller form.

"Jordan Shay Severide, I will put you in time out and take away your trains if you don't tell me where they are." Kelly threatened.

"Sorry, I flush them down toilet."

Kelly closed his eyes and counted to 10 before responding. "Why?"

"If you can't drive, you can't go anywhere, meaning you have to stay home and play with me."

"Stella!" Kelly called to her as she was putting on her shoes.

"Yeah?"

"We're taking your car today!"

"Awe damn! I forgot Mommy has car!" Jordan groaned.

"I outsmarted ya this time, pal. And don't say 'damn,' or any other bad word."

"Uncle Capp does."

"Don't be like your uncle Capp."