1.) Chicago Fire-Severide's Sick

"Sev, you all good?" Casey asked as Kelly stumbled into the locker room. It had been a pretty event-less shift and everybody was getting ready to head home.

"I feel like crap." Kelly mumbled, getting his stuff out of his locker.

"You look it." Matt joked, Gabby slapping him.

"Kelly, are you sick? You need anything?" Gabby asked.

"Honestly, a ride home would be nice. I feel like I'm about to fall asleep and my head is killing me."

"Yeah, you got it. Come on," Gabby said, helping Kelly out to Matt's truck.

Upon arriving at Kelly's place, Gabby noticed he had fallen asleep.

"Kel, hey, you're home." Gabby said, lightly shaking him.

"Huh? Oh yeah. Thanks guys." Kelly said, getting out of the car and nearly falling to the ground. Once they saw this, Matt and Gabby jumped out to help him.

"Come on, buddy. Let's go inside." Matt said, helping him in as Gabby followed.

Over the next 2 days, Matt and Gabby stayed with Kelly. On the third day, he was already awake when Gabby woke up.

"Hey Kel, you feeling better?" Gabby asked, pouring herself coffee.

"Yeah, actually I am. 110%."

"So you're working today then?"

"Hell yeah! Even if I was still sick, I'd work shift."

"Yeah, that's not a good thing, Kel." Gabby joked.

"It'll be the death of me. Hey, shouldn't Matt be up by now?"

"Yeah, I'll go see what's keeping him."

A moment later, Gabby returned to the kitchen.

"He told me one thing: 'Never help Kelly Severide when he's sick because he'll give you his illness times 10.'" Gabby said, her and Kelly chuckling a bit.