2.) Chicago Med/PD-Halstead Bros

"Will, where are you? You were supposed to be here like 20 minutes ago. Just, call me back. Love you, brother." Jay said, leaving yet another voicemail.

"What's up?" Gabby asked Jay as he tossed his phone on the bar counter and took a swig of beer.

"My brother was supposed to be here awhile ago and he isn't picking up."

"Maybe he just got caught up at work?"

Jay shook his head. "His shift ended over an hour ago."

"Well, I can call April and see if he's still there. You never know."

Jay nodded. "Thanks Gabby."

Gabby pulled out her phone and called April, who told her Will left the second his shift ended, saying something about drinks with his brother.

"He left on time. How about pinging his phone?" Gabby suggested.

"Good idea." Jay said, using his own phone to ping his brother's.

"I don't understand, it says he's on the side of a highway. I'm gonna go see what that's about." Jay said, his heart beating quickly.

Jay sped to where his phone said he was, and to his disbelief, saw an accident, his brother's car involved.

"Will!" Jay yelled, jumping out of his car and running to find his brother.

Jay flashed his badge to get past the cops and firefighters on scene and soon found his brother in the back of an ambulance, gauze taped to his forehead.

"Will, what happened?" Jay asked.

"Oh, hey Jay. Just a little fender-bender. My head got hit off the steering wheel, that's all. I'm fine."

Jay shook his head. "Bro, don't scare me like that."