59.) Chicago PD - Request

Request by supernaturalgirl1936

"I can't believe Voight is trusting us to watch Danny again." Jay said as the Unit watched the boy run around Antonio.

"Well, nothing bad happened last time." Adam said, everyone giving him a look of 'seriously?'

"You don't remember having to clean this entire bullpen? It was a mess!" Hailey reminded him.

"Either way, we were okay. Adam was the one who got blamed." Kevin added.

"That's because it was his fault." Antonio pointed out.

"Antonio?" Adam asked, Antonio looking at him. "Where's Danny?"

Everyone looked around, not finding him.

"What're we going to tell Voight?" Kim asked, panicked.

"Uh, he went for a walk and didn't come back?" Jay offered, Hailey smacking him.

"That's incredibly stupid. We wouldn't let a 4-year-old take himself for a walk."

"We might've, we don't know where he is."

"Shut up, Jay."

"Okay, guys, come on. We need to set the story straight." Adam said.

"Um, I got it!" Kevin announced. "He went to the bathroom by himself and then never came back."

"Maybe, but why did we let him go alone?" Kim asked, poking holes in the story the same way Hank was going to do.

"He wanted privacy?"

"He's 4, a boy, and he peed outside the district before. Hank laughed. I think he appreciates the audience." Adam pointed out.

"Well, you got a better idea?" Kevin asked.

"How about the truth?" Antonio asked. "We were talking and he was running around then he was gone."

"I guess that's the best choice. If you lie, Hank will take you to the silos." Jay agreed as Al and Hank were heard walking upstairs.

"Hey, Where's Danny?" Hank asked immediately when the kid didn't run to greet him.

Just before Antonio was going to begin explaining, Danny walked out of Hank's office, his hair a mess.

"Grandpa!" He called, running towards him.

"What've you been doing?" Hank asked.

"I took a nap under your desk."

All of the Unit broke out into "Ooh"'s.

"You guys didn't know that?" Hank asked. "That's his favorite place."

"Well, that's good for future reference. Now we know to check there first." Adam tried.

"Now I know to hire a babysitter."