52.) Chicago Fire - Request

Requested by Chihard14

"Matt, get the door!" Gabby called from the kitchen.

"Who is it?" Matt called back as he got up from the couch.

"Sylvie. I invited her over to hang out today."

Matt opened the door with no further questions and let Sylvie inside. She joined Gabby in He kitchen and Matt went back to watching the highlights of the Blackhawks game from the previous night.

About an hour later, there was another knock on the door, but before Matt could answer, it opened and Antonio walked in.

"Why knock on the door at all?" Matt questioned his brother-in-law.

"Well, I'm not some mannerless hooligan." He said, walking in and taking his shoes off. "I'm here for your WiFi. Mine's out and I'm enjoying my day off with Netflix."

"Why not use your data?"

"My data or your WiFi? No-brainer."

Matt chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

"You got anything to eat? Haven't eaten since lunch yesterday."

"Yeah, there's leftover cinnamon rolls from breakfast."

Antonio nodded and went into the kitchen, seeing Sylvie at the table with Gabby. "What's up, babe?"

"Okay, I know I'm not the one you're calling babe and you two broke up. What's going on?" Gabby asked, setting down her coffee cup.

"What's this about?" Matt asked.

"You wanna come clean?" Antonio asked Sylvie, who nodded.

"Just Gabby and Matt." Sylvie specified, giving in.

"Uh, Sylvie and I have been dating for, Uh, a month now." Antonio said.

"And nobody told me?!" Gabby nearly screamed.

"We just wanted it to be kept secret. And I still do so, shh." Sylvie said as Antonio sat down beside her and grabbed her hand.

"Wow." Matt said, not sure what else to say.

"What do you guys think about it?" Sylvie asked.

"As long as you're both happy and you can make it work, it's great." Gabby said, Matt agreeing.

"Well, I planned on watching Netflix all day today, so, anyone wanna join?" Antonio asked.

"Depends on what you're planning on watching." Matt said.

"I love been watching FRIENDS. What were you guys thinking?"

"Hawaii Five-0." Gabby said, Sylvie agreeing immediately.

"You guys just wanna stare at Alex O'Loughlin." Matt muttered, Gabby hitting him.

"Okay, that's not necessarily wrong, but it's still a good show!" Sylvie defended.

"Whatever you want, babe." Antonio told her.

For the rest of the day, the group watched Hawaii Five-0 and hung out together.