89.) Halstead Brothers - Motorcycle

"Bro, you coming to Molly's or not?" Will asked his brother over the phone as he drank a beer.

"I'll be there soon, I just finished fixing my bike." Jay replied, washing his grease covered hands in the kitchen sink.

"Fixing it? I thought it was in good condition when you bought it? What happened in three weeks?"

"Nothing happened, I just wanted to replace the old parts and polish it up."

"Seriously?" Will laughed. "You love that bike more than you love me!"

"Like that's hard." Jay teased. "Alright, I'm on my way, buy me a beer, I'll be there in 20."

"Alright, ride careful, Jay."

"I'm not 4, William, I'll be fine." Jay said before hanging up and beginning to ride to Molly's.

Meanwhile, Will had ordered his brother a beer and was checking the door every few minutes, waiting for Jay to walk in. After an hour of this, he tried calling him again, only to hear Maggie answer.

"Will? I was just about to call you." She said.

"Why? What's going on? Why do you have Jay's phone?" Will asked, completely confused.

"Jay was brought into Med after a car accident. A car didn't see him and hit him on his motorcycle. Luckily he had a helmet on, but he's still looking rough. I was about to call you but then his phone lit up with your picture so I just answered. You need to get down here."

"Oh my god, uh, I'll be right there."

Will practically sprinted out of the bar and jumped into his vehicle, speeding to the hospital to see his baby brother.

"Maggie! Maggie, where is he? How is he?" He asked as he ran into the ED.

"He's stable now, okay? Calm down a little and I'll go get Dr. Rhodes." She said, leaving Will at the desk and returning a moment later with Connor, who jumped to the point.

"Okay, his helmet protected his head for the most part, he just has a concussion and needed a few stitches in his cheek. He dislocated his shoulder and broke 3 ribs. His left femur is broken, but surgery won't be necessary. We haven't seen any signs of internal bleeding either. I will keep him overnight for observation."

Will sighed in relief, happy his brother would be okay. "Can I see him?"

"Of course, he's in 2." Connor said as Will hurried off.

"My bike is totaled." Jay told his brother when he walked in.

"Who cares? You're okay, that's all that matters." Will said, hugging his brother gently.

"Aw, I knew you cared." Jay teased.