29.) Chicago Fire - Rats

"I SWEAR TO GOD, KELLY! GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!" Stella yelled as Kelly chased her with a rat.

She'd been staying with him for a few weeks and, that morning, she'd found a rat and freaked out. Kelly caught it and chased Stella with it.

"What? You don't like this little guy? He's just a rat, Stell." Kelly said, laughing hysterically.

"You are a terrible host to your guest." Stella said, throwing a pillow at him.

Kelly laughed. "You're pathetic."

"How? Because I don't like rodents running on the floor when I-"

Stella was cut off by Kelly screaming in pain and dropping the rat, which scurried off to hide.

"What? What happened?" She asked, now worried.

"The little shit bit me!" He said.

"Don't worry, rats can't give you rabies. But they can transfer diseases or infections. Maybe you need to go to Med." Stella suggested, looking at the bite on his hand.

"God, this fucking hurts." Kelly groaned.

"Yeah, let's go." She said, leading him to her car.

At Med, Will Halstead was Kelly's doctor.

"Hey, Severide. What happened?" Will asked as he walked into the room.

"Karma happened." Stella smirked, Kelly rolling his eyes.

"She saw a rat and flipped out so I caught it and it bit me." Kelly said

"He's forgetting the part where he chased me with it."

Will laughed. "Okay, well, let's check it out and make sure it doesn't get infected or anything."

After a few shots to protect against infection/diseases, Kelly and Stella were on their way back to Kelly's place.

"You know you totally deserved that." Stella smirked as she drove.

Kelly rolled his eyes. "This wouldn't have happened if you could've killed the thing when you saw it. It's still loose in the apartment now."

"You can catch it again, don't worry. Plus, you're protected for diseases now. What did you get? 15 shots?"

"It was only 3, but it felt like 300." Kelly said, rubbing where he'd been injected.

"I didn't know you feared needles." Stella hinted, knowing she had something over him now.

"And I didn't know you feared rats."

"Touché."