"The same nightmares?"

"No"

Namjoon was intrigued. He knew about Jeongguk's usual nightmares but he was curious about this new dream.

"Well, I wrote it down on my phone just in case I forgot about it"

Jeongguk fishes for his phone in his coat pockets and finally finds it. He scrolls a bit and stops on a certain text...

"Jimin, my uncle and I were standing in the kitchen of my house, we're sort of like just looking at each other or something. It was in the middle of the night and there was another man with us. I couldn't recognize his face. I've never met him before..."

Jeongguk explains trying to remember as much as he can based on the notes he typed down in his phone.

"—after that it was kind of blurry but I know that someone got stabbed in my dream. It was so weird but at the same time scary"

Jeongguk shudders at the thought of ever getting to close to a gun. God, he hated the feeling that these new nightmares brought to him.

"I see.. but this dream never happened in the past, right? Because you just recently started living with your uncle"

Namjoon pauses, his chin protruding as he tried to riddle it out.

"Hmm, very bizarre indeed. Keep writing down your dreams if they are different from your usual ones, okay? Keep me updated "

Namjoon wrote down his final notes. He finally closes it and glances back at Jeongguk offering him a smile. He stands from his seat, their session finally ended.

"I think you're just experiencing a mild case of insomnia. I won't give you some sleeping medication because it is not that extreme yet so I think music can help you, as well as copulation. Oh, definitely copulation is the best treatment for insomnia"

"Copulation?"

Jeongguk tilts his head at the foreign word as they both headed out of his room. The nurse sees them and nods as Namjoon motioned her to call in the next patient.

"Sex. Love making. Intimacy, you know that stuff? You put in your peni—"

"Hyung! I get it! I-I get it!"

Jeongguk chokes, his cheeks tomato red and heated.

Sex?

That never even crossed his mind in his whole li– He lies. He did touch himself a couple of times when he was still in the institute, Jimin even walked in on him doing himself in the bathroom for more than 5 times when they were cellmates for 15 years.

But the odd thing was during those times that he touched himself and made himself come undone, he thought of a certain face.

Eyes as brilliant as the stars in the night, skin as fair as the maidens' in fairytales and smile as angelic as the person, himself.

Yes, the very image of that person being nude, legs spread open and ready to be taken whether roughly or slowly by Jeongguk, was enough to make him mewl against his arm that he was biting to supress his grunts of pleasure, his breath shallow and his legs trembled as he painted his hand and the bathroom walls with his hot release.

"Jeonggukie!"

That same lovely voice of the muse in his explicit daydreams, calls upon his attention. His unholy thoughts about this person, only amplifying by each second as the shorter boy approached him.

His angelic smile capturing Jeongguk's heart for the nth time.

"How did it go?"

"G-Good"

Jeongguk gulped as Jimin looked at him earnestly, their bodies too close for Jeongguk's raging hormones.

"What about your sleeping problems? What did he say can help you?"

Jimin asks but Jeongguk only mutters his response, too hushed to be comprehended.

"Sex. He says sex is the best therapy"

"Ohh..."

Jimin bit his lips subconsciously, as he gulped. He kind of likes the idea of that therapy as well.

**

"my nude self trembling underneath your body is my greatest therapy" -박지민