Blood Stained (Reverse!Lock)

Last day of school mothafuckas.

WARNING: some DARK themes here.  Possibly triggering.  Just a heads up.  Shit goes downhill.

You should check out mainmuffin 's new story, Wonder How? It's pretty lit.

Scroll down to the picture to reach part 2.  Keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times.  Most of all, just sit back, and enjoy the ride.

Enjoy?

*is whimpering in a corner* it's too freaking long skfneifjfibs

~

Molly Hooper had absolutely, positively no clue how they'd been caught.

One moment their plan was working perfectly, the result of half a years worth of planning and preparation, and the next, Molly Hooper, John Watson, James Moriarty, and Greg Lestrade all found themselves with tranquilizing darts in their necks and black bags over their heads.

Molly let out a small cry at the sharp pain that bolted through her neck. Her vision was beginning to darken. What was this? She managed to look back as she fell to the ground, vaguely aware of the cries of alarm and furious curses coming from her colleagues. Oh god. What was happening? Blindly her hand reached back, feeling something that reminded her of feathers sticking out from the back of her neck.

Molly tugged it from her skin and held the object in front of her face. She was seeing double vision now. Feathers. She was right.

Molly Hooper's final thought as she felt a black cloth fall over her eyes was that of course Sherlock Holmes would be so dramatic as to use blow darts.

/

"Inspector Detective Greg Lestrade. The connections."

Molly Hooper woke up the moment the bag was tugged off of her face. Her breath quickened, sweat beading on her forehead as she blinked her vision into focus. Dimly lit room. She was kneeling. Hands were bound behind her back. To her left was what Molly could only presume to be the rest of her crew, also kneeling, also bound. There was a figure, standing above them. She couldn't quite make out who it was (goddamnit- why wouldn't her vision just focus) though she had a good guess as to who it was.

Molly looked at the ground as she shook her head, forcing back hot tears that swelled in her eyes. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. What had happened? What had happened? It was so perfect. Everything was going to go so well. They were finally going to take down the Holmes empire. No. No. God no.

Molly's head snapped up when she heard the groaning. Her heart thrummed rapidly in her chest and her body shook with the power of the adrenaline pulsing through her veins. Her vision had finally snapped into focus and her head swiveled to the left. Sure enough, Sherlock Holmes stood over the kneeling figure of Greg Lestrade. Molly felt her stomach twist into knots at the sick grin strung on the infamous consulting criminals face.

"Provided the team with the resources to carry out their plan." Molly felt her breath catch in her throat as she watched the scene. Lestrade hadn't looked up but he could see tears of rage streaming down his face. The inspector clenched his jaw as the strong hands of Sebastian Moran pushed down on his back and as Sherlock swiftly kicked him in the ribs. Molly winced. Those would be broken. At the pain in Lestrade's choked back cry they might have already been. Perhaps he'd used the last of his strength to fight back before he submitted to the poison of the darts. Molly didn't want to to think about it. Not when she saw Holmes moving down the line.