Violet Skies (Greaser!Lock)

Idea courtesy of ssuckitup :: you kind of have to have read The Outsiders a little bit.  Greasers are the gang-like kids (T-Birds if you watched Grease) and the Soc's are like the preppy, rich kids.  Just saying.

~~~

The sky was darkening, giving away to a deep violet streaked with indigo.  Molly Hooper made her way through dark streets, mumbling quietly to herself as her eyes scanned across a book.  She squinted to read, relying solely on the quickly fading light of the sky. 

Dependent on only her muscle memory Molly made a sharp right, then left.  Suddenly, her vision almost completely enveloped in darkness, her foot stubbed on something and with a small yelp Molly struggled to regain her balance, her book flying out of her hands.

Suddenly a hand grasped her arm, pulling Molly up and helping her steady herself.  Molly let out a shaky sigh, turning around to meet her savior.

"Th-thank you I'm so clumsy sometimes honestly it's-" Molly blinked as a figure stepped from the place leaning against a brick wall.  Her heart stopped.  The leather jacket, slicked back hair, smug grin.

"S-Sebastian," she stuttered, "th-thank you very much but I have to go now."  The Greaser, Sebastian, tilted his head, letting the shadows stretch across his face.

"Going so soon?"  His voice cut through the darkness and Molly felt her stomach twist in knots.

"I think I took a wrong turn," Molly's voice was hushed as she studied her surroundings.  Molly quietly cursed her memory for taking her the shortcut way through the alleyway.  Everybody with half a brain knew it was Greaser territory on Fridays.

Sebastian smiled at her and Molly could feel her heartbeat accelerate.  She spun around and began walking forward, though she could hear slow footsteps following behind her.  Molly picked up her pace, keeping her eyes glued to the ground.  The footsteps behind her became faster as well.  Molly was now practically running and she could hear Sebastian let out a sharp laugh behind her.  Molly squeezed her eyes shut, though let out a small scream when she bumped into a large figure.

Molly's breath hitched and her eyes flew open, only to see a white t-shirt clad figure in front of her.  She didn't recognize the person, but his curly, gelled hair and glaring icy blue eyes terrified her.

Molly stuttered a sorry as the boy watched her with an eyebrow raised and a frown on his face.  She made to shoulder past him but a hand clamped around her wrist and pulled Molly back.

Sebastian stepped from the shadows, grinning.  His smile spread when he spotted the boy Molly had bumped into.

"Sherlock!"  Sebastian crowed, "haven't seen you around in a bit.  Come to join the fun?"  By then Molly could hear more footsteps coming from deeper in the alleyway and more figures became outlined in the darkness.  Molly's heart skipped and she took a step back from Sebastian, though she only bumped into Sherlock once more.

Annoyance flashed across Sherlock's face as he stared at Sebastian.  "I don't like your definition of fun." 

Sebastian's face flashed in a scowl but was gone in an instant.  He let his eyes drag over Molly and she felt her breathing hitch.  "Fun enough," a sick grin was splayed across his face.

By now the other Greasers had emerged from darkness, all of them staring at Sherlock in surprise.

"Sherlock's joined the party eh?"  One of them said with a grin.  Molly could only recognize one of them, John, who was one of the few Greasers that still attended school.