Welcome the Newlyweds

So this is kind of like a part two to Party Crashers (hence why I moved it to the back) but not really.  Really just remember they're still younger, like, in their 20s.  So yeah, enjoy!

John grinned as he stared at his phone, his fingers flying across the keyboard as he texted Lestrade.

So you heard Sherlock and Molly just got back from their honeymoon?
-GL

I did.  Why?
-JW

I was thinking... what if we got revenge on Sherlock for all of his little stunts he's pulled on us these past few years?
-GL

I'm in.
-JW

You haven't even heard what I'm suggesting.
-GL

I'm.  In.
-JW

John's grin widened.  He had yet to visit Sherlock and his new wife yet since they'd returned from their trip to the Americas what seemed like forever ago.  Though it had been a week and a half, John had expected it to be a blissful and quiet weekend and a half. 

Quiet, yes.  Blissful, well, not so much as boring.  John had found himself entertained by talking to Rosie and pretending her nonsense babbles were answers he could respond to.  A bit desperate, yes, but without the particular Sherlock flare John had become accustomed to, his quiet week and a half was just bland.

So, what better way to welcome the newlyweds than to bring the adventurous flare to Sherlock?

John hummed happily as he and Lestrade drove over to Molly's house where they had stopped first.  Though John hadn't gotten a single text from Sherlock the entire week and a half, he had received one upon returning.  Lestrade eyed John as he drove, ignoring Rosie's random babbles in the car seat behind him.

"Trust me," he began, "I'm as excited to be this as the next guy, but perhaps we're going a bit overboard."

John's gaze flicked to Lestrade, an eyebrow raised, "he goes overboard at least once a week, Greg.  On things that don't even need to be gone overboard on!  Trust me, think of this as payback."

Lestrade paused, thinking about this before nodding solemnly.  "Yes I suppose you're right."

John smiled, his grip on the steering wheel tightening.  This was going to be good.

"Oh!  Hello, John.  Greg," John and Lestrade stood on the front porch, smiling brightly at Molly Hooper.  She grinned back at them, her hair in a loose braid falling over her shoulder.  "So sorry, if I knew you two were coming over I would have made an effort to dress well," she looked down at her tank top and sweatpants with a guilty smile.

Lestrade waved a hand dismissively, "nonsense," he insisted, "you look lovely as ever."  Molly grinned as John opened his mouth.

"We came to give you two a last minute wedding gift," John said.  Molly cocked her head to the side as John began to continue, only to be interrupted by a voice booming from inside the house.

"Who's there, love," Sherlock's voice called, "send them away so we can-"

"It's John and Lestrade, Sherlock," Molly called, rolling her eyes.  There was a pause before Sherlock came into view, decked out in only pajama pants and missing a shirt entirely.

"What are you two doing here, we just got back."  Molly elbowed Sherlock in the side, scowling at him.

"That's no way to treat our guests," she scolded at him as Sherlock rubbed his side.  John and Lestrade exchanged a glance, grinning.