Star Wars AU - Part 3 (final)

I think having three parts is defeating the purpose of a oneshot but oh well- this has been fun anyway 😅.

~

Molly twirled around, feeling the energy Sherlock had been flowing through her disappear. Molly bit down her disappointment and watched closely as out stepped a tall figure dressed in all black.

"Hello Ben," Molly greeted, clearing her throat. Her gaze flicked around to catch Sherlock's eye but to her surprise he had disappeared. The boy stepped from the shrubs, he long black cloak flowing behind him. His tangled dark hair was pushed back and Molly felt the overwhelming need to punch the dramatic Ben in his crooked nose.

"What are you doing here?" Ben spat. Molly bit her lip and shrugged.

"Practicing."

"Practicing?" Ben let out a sharp laugh, "it's not like your going to get any better, kid."

Molly sighed and narrowed her eyes at the ground, "I'm the same age as you, Ben," she mumbled quietly. Ben stomped up to Molly, spitting on the ground in front of her and smirking when she flinched.

"What did you say to me you-"

"I would watch your next words very closely," a deep voice rumbled from behind Molly. She whirled around to see Sherlock melting from the shadows. Molly blinked in surprise, had he been there the whole time?

Something flashed through Ben's eyes and he sneered at Sherlock, "what are you doing here, freak?" His voice came out nothing short of a snarl.

Sherlock looked him up and down, letting his gaze rake over Ben. Molly couldn't help but smile at the undeniable fear that flashed over his face.

"Taking a stroll," he said, flashing Ben a small smile. Anger flared in his eyes and Ben whirled towards Molly.

"You shouldn't be hanging out with it, there's a reason he doesn't practice with us," Ben's voice quivered. When Molly flicked her gaze to Sherlock she saw his smile had twisted into a frown. "He's not like us." Ben's voice lowered to a whisper, "there are rumors."

"I don't get how killing a kid gets one kicked out," Sherlock said with a shrug. Molly blinked in surprise, her eyebrows shooting up. Ben let out a straggled choke and took a step back from Sherlock. Sherlock turned his head towards Molly and winked when Ben wasn't looking. Molly had to keep the smile from her face.

"Oh yeah," Molly said, playing along with Sherlock, "I've heard of you. You're the one that choked that one kid to death by just looking at him," she forced down a laugh when the horror on Ben's face only spread as she added, "when you were eight."

Ben shook his head at Sherlock, "c'mon Molly, let's go." Ben's hand flashed out towards Molly's but Sherlock intercepted it, grabbing Ben by the wrist. Rage and fear clouded the dark boy's face and he made to thrust his palm at Sherlock but Sherlock grabbed Ben's wrist then too.

"Get away from me, freak!" Ben tore his hands from Sherlock's and backed away, his wild gaze filled with fear as it flicked from Sherlock to Molly. He finally let out a straggled gasp and ran away, disappearing back into the forest.

"And stay back you spoiled brat," Molly cursed under her breath, spitting Ben's way. Sherlock met her gaze, grinning wildly. She copied his grin and for a moment they looked at each other, until Molly started snickering.

"His face," she started laughing, "was priceless!" Sherlock's grin widened as Molly took a step back and almost fell, laughs raking through her body. "He was absolutely terrified!"

"I didn't kill anybody," Sherlock said as Molly laughed, "just so you know." Molly paused, looking at Sherlock, until she broke down and started laughing even harder. Sherlock made her way to Molly and she put a hand on his shoulder to steady herself.

"I can't believe you just did that!" Molly said in between laughs, "I thought he was going to piss his-" Molly was cut off because suddenly Sherlock swooped down, taking Molly in his arms and kissing her softly. She blinked and stepped back, her eyebrows raised in surprise, though she soon leaned into it, the excitement rushing through her veins fueling her.

"What was that?" Molly asked in a hushed tone when Sherlock pulled back, the grin on her face faded but still there.

Sherlock smiled softly but shrugged, "I don't know. Come back tomorrow?" Molly opened her mouth to say something but paused, looking at him incredulously.

Finally she grinned and nodded, "yeah. Okay." Sherlock grinned even more and stepped back away from her.

"Next time I'll show you how to kill someone by looking at them," Molly let out a sharp laughing and shook her head.

"Looking forward to it," she said. Sherlock nodded, eyeing her. He took a step back, turning around, but then turned to face Molly once more. He leaned forward, kissed her on the forehead, and then with a childlike smirk turned back and disappeared into the forest.

Molly stood, frozen, staring into the woods and blushing profusely. She turned towards the large grey rock, a smile on her face, raised an arm, and sliced downward. A large crack split through the middle of the rock and Molly grinned toothily.

"Looking forward to it."

~

Guest star appearance by: Ben (Kylo Ren) Solo