Seven Minutes in Heaven (Teen!Lock)

So guys... this is it... the last day of Sherlolly week.  I know I was going to give you (was supposed to give you) like, a triple update today.  But yeah, I just sort of didn't and failed twice 😅 BUT I UPDATED FIVE TIMES THIS WEEK SO THAT'S A WIN IN MY BOOK.

Anyway, this has been a really enjoyable week.  I've been going around, shoving my ship in my Johnlock-shipping friends' faces, sporting mah merch.

  I've been going around, shoving my ship in my Johnlock-shipping friends' faces, sporting mah merch

(mah merch ^^)

But yeah.  Sorry about the whole missing two updates thing but you get what you get and you don't get upset.  Anyway- enjoy!

•••

Molly Hooper watched.  Watched as the empty coke bottle spun around and around, gliding easily along the polished wooden floors.  She only lifted her gaze for one moment to quickly study the faces of her peers.

A blonde Mary smirking as the bottle spun, John who was looking at Mary, a bored Sally Donovan, a quite frankly nervous Greg Lestrade, and finally Sherlock, who seemed to be zoned-out completely.  Molly brought her wide-eyed gaze back down as the bottle slowed to a stop, the glass top pointing at...

Her.  The bottle had chosen her.  A hard lump formed in Molly's throat as Mary let out a sharp laugh, reaching over and spinning it once more.  Molly blinked, feeling a deep shade of red spread across her face.  This would be interesting.  Lestrade was alright, though Molly wasn't so sure she'd want to be locked in a closet with him for seven minutes.  John was Mary's (obviously) so they'd spend their time talking.  Molly held in a small sigh, she supposed the only person she really wanted the bottle to choose was-

"Sherlock!"  The voice, no, squeal of Mary snapped Molly from her thoughts.  She practically choked when she realized she had been to busy with her thoughts to see that the bottle had, indeed, chosen a certain raven-haired boy. 

Sherlock blinked, returning from his thoughts with a small "huh?"  Molly quickly stood up, almost about to make a run for it when Mary bolted to her friend and shoved the mousy girl in the closet before she could get out a word of protest.  Sherlock was watching the scene with one raised eyebrow- obviously completely oblivious as to what had just went down, when John yanked up the icy-eyed boy and pushed him into the closet as well. 

Molly watched with her mouth slightly agape as the door slammed closed on them, follow by a small click.  Sherlock watched with a look of utter confusion. 

He turned to Molly, tilting his head and saying, "wait.  What?"  The mousy high schooler leaned back against closet wall, desperate to widen the space between her and Sherlock.  Sure, she'd wanted it to be him she just hadn't expected this to actually be the case.

"It's- uh.  You haven't been paying attention have you?"  Sherlock shook his head nebulously, apparently unaware of the small space between him and Molly.  She pressed herself further against the wall.