Damn! Did Baba really said that?

Captain Ching laughed. "Did General Wang truly gave me the signal to beat his boy?"

Master Rei laughed back, "Wang Dao can take it. So go gentle with him. General's order."

Captain Ching laughed some more. A booming sound that filled the room. Then I felt someone crouched in front of my kneeling form and a hand grabbed my chin to lift my face up in a jarring fast move. "But he looks so pretty. What should I do about that, Rei?"

"Master General said to avoid leaving a mark that clothes cannot hide. He said someone in the Wang Estate will take offense." Master Rei laughed. "Like we all don't know that it's that pretty estate manager the general is fucking..."

I produced my dagger fast and swung it on Captain Ching's hand holding my face. Captain Ching let me go fast. I stood up to throw that dagger on Master Rei's face. He moved a little to avoid it but my aim was true. The sharp blade of my dagger swished near his mouth and nick the upper corner of it. A cut formed there and little blood bloosomed from the small wound.

My dagger embedded itself to a post near the double doors.

"Fucking hell," Captain Ching cursed loudly as he scrambled to his feet as well. "What..."

I squinted my eyes on Master Rei, "I will remember this day. This moment that you insulted the man who raised me. Live looking behind your shoulder from now on, Master Rei. One day, I will snuck from the shadows and slit your throat...ack..." a blunt heavy object struck the side of my head and my vision blurred as I fell sideways to the wooden floor.

"Are you okay, cousin?" In my blurring mind, I saw Captain Ching, the one who bludgeoned me,  coming to Master Rei's side.

"I am fine. It is just a nick." Master Rei dismissed the concern on Captain Ching's tone. "Why did you struck the boy hard like that?"

Captain Ching crouched down to look at me. "Not hard enough, apparently. He is still alive. And concious. He got a hard head then."

"And he is fast with a knowledge on curved dagger. Plus he took great offense if you insulted the Wang's estate manager. You're welcome by the way, I did that job for you. Now you learn two or three things about Wang Dao." Master Rei sneered. "I shouldn't have listened to General Wang when he said that the best way to annoy his son is to insult Master Dayu." He grumbled annoyedly.

"I...will...kill...you," I said brokenly. My mind going heavy as I felt something sticky flowed from my temple.

"He is still threatening you," Captain Ching held out a wooden bowl on Master Rei. "You want to do the pleasure?"

Master Rei took the bowl, "Sleep tight, kid." He said before smacking that bowl down to my head.

I finally lost conciousness.

.........................

I regained my wits again when someone poured a whole bucket of ice cold water in my face.

I drew up gasping for breath. That almost drowned me. Water went inside my nose.

I looked up and saw Captain Ching passing the wooden bucket to a soldier in uniform. Aside from me, Captain Ching and this soldier are the only remaining people inside the room. I remember this room being filled with soldiers when they struck me with that hard wooden bowl.