Chapter Four: Run

Diana's POV

"Babe, we're werewolves."

I stared at him blankly, blinking a couple of times. I bit my bottom lip to prevent myself from laughing. I snorted finally bursting while holding my stomach as it cramped.

"W-werewolves?" I hummed, laughing a little more.

I saw 'Beta' Matt looking at me annoyed, rolling his eyes. I licked my lips, standing up out of the stool, limping towards Matt folding my arms. I went onto the tip of my toes, our noses touching.

"Prove it," I smirked, he smirked back also, letting out a small growl.

My eyes shifted to his mouth, watching his teeth grow out into large canines. I gasped, backing away until my back hit the kitchen island. I covered my mouth, shaking my head slowly. I then saw his eyes shift color, a darker color. My finger pointed toward him, my hands shaking.

"Your eyes! They are getting darker!"

I saw him close his eyes, breathing in slowly, before opening his brown eyes again. They were back to normal, his teeth went back to normal also. I sat back down and began speaking to myself, ignoring Matt's presence.

"So that was all real last night? I'm not crazy!?!" I put my hands in my hair, looking down at the ground mumbling and muttering things in shock.

"Don't be shocked too much sweetheart." I rolled my eyes, watching him stare at me.

"Sooooo, you and Xavier are a thing now?"

I saw him lean against the wall next to me, waiting for my response. I shook my head very rapidly with wide eyes.

"What? No! What makes you think that?"

I saw him stare at my body, looking back into my brown eyes. Glancing down, realizing I was still wearing Xavier's shirt, which looked like a dress on me. I turned bright pink, letting out a weird noise.

"Whaaa, this? Oh, it's nothing."

I saw him frown and raise his eyebrows nodding really slowly. I scoffed.

"Mhm." I heard Matt mumble making me glare at him. I saw his head immediately snapped up, a stern look on his face. He began sniffing the air, growling loudly stepping in front of me in a protective manner. I shivered worried asking the acquaintance,

"W-what's wrong." His claws grew in a quick second.

"Rogue." His voice was filled with hatred

  I peeked over his shoulder seeing a man walk into the kitchen from the door Xavier and I walked through, I got a closer look, gasping loudly. It was him.

"I-its you," I whispered. The man who was the wolf that chased me away from my group.

"You know him, sweetheart?" Matt asked, growling more. I was out of words, trying to find something to say, shaking and making small fists, moving my mouth to say something. Suddenly I did.

"He tried to kill me," I whispered once more.

I saw Matt shift into a wolf, including the man. I screamed as loud as I possibly could. Matt bit the other wolf in the neck causing him to whimper. The sound of snarling and roaring was heard as I watched them trying to kill each other.  I ran out of the kitchen and went outside, running without stopping.

I felt my foot twist, causing me to trip and face plant the ground. I groaned in pain, trying to get up. Someone bit into my, well Xavier's shirt dragging me back. I screamed once more, kicking the wolf's head with my one strong foot. It whimpered letting go of the shirt. In a rush, I got back up, limping I went the opposite direction of where Matt was. Where Xavier was, I really hope he forgives me.