Chapter Twenty-nine: Brothers

Diana's POV

His bones made noises like fireworks as he stood up with ease. He blinked his eyes that represented hell itself, a smirk resting on Jay's face relentlessly.

"Hello brother. Long time no see." The pressure on my chest was soon relieved as Theo's wolf climbed off of me and moved closer to Jay, or Luca. At this point I couldn't tell, the only other person standing in front of me was meant to be my mate.

Xavier shifted back and stood tall next to Jay, his nude body causing me to cover my eyes.

"Wow, Jay how are you, buddy?" Xavier asked with full sarcasm as he cracked his neck and knuckles. I heard my mate scoff and snarl harshly at Theo's large wolf which stood in front of me.

"Move out of the way Jax. I will not ask again." So that must be Theo's wolf name, interesting how similar they are... Jay walked closer to me and caused Jax to back up. I slowly stood up and moved to the side of both of them. My feet led me to Jay and I gave him a bear hug, making my face become hidden in his stained t-shirt.

The feeling of his arm wrapped around me made my heart shake with joy. A warm pair of lips touched my forehead and Jay's body left mine. His claws grew as he hissed towards his so-called brother.

I heard a roar next to him and saw Xavier's eyes the exact same color of sheer blackness as Jay's. He turned his head to me and winked before speaking.

"Jay, why don't we teach this mutt a lesson?" Luca bit his lip and nodded in agreement, slowly walking closer to Jax.

"Let's." I went behind the two kings and saw the show go down. They both grabbed Jax and body-slammed the poor wolf, the wind most definitely knocked out of him. Scratches imprinted the bodies of all three, a full bloodbath was occurring right in front of me.

My feet wandered away from them as I sprinted towards the pack with all our members. I had a hard time breathing as my lungs finally reached their full air capacity.

"C-come on. You can do this." I whispered to myself.

My dehydrated body was trying to tell me I shouldn't run, yet I never listen. Black dots blurred my vision and I soon felt like I was floating. Damn, that's not good.

Darkness compelled my body as I laid on the ground, waiting to be saved once again.

Matt's POV

I squinted and saw Diana on the floor, her breaths super slow.

"Diana! Oh shit, please don't be dead." My knees scraped and peeled even more through my jeans as I slid next to her. With a light movement, my hand patted her cheek trying to wake her up.

"Diana, wake up. Please do us both a favor and wake up." Her eyes were still closed and her dark skin began to soon become slightly pale.

Oh my gosh, this can't be happening. Okay, I need to do something quickly. I grabbed Diana, holding her bridal style as her neck stretched a little. I sprinted back to her Packhouse. 

Right when I made it, Xavier flew in front of me, causing me to back up and crouch on top of Diana to protect her.

"Matt?" He hissed. My head shifted towards him and I let out an awkward chuckle.

" 'Sup Alpha..." he growled in response and saw Diana in my arms. Uh oh, this doesn't look good. A bare hand held tightly onto my throat as I made a wheezing sound. My blurry vision showed Luca standing tall.