Chapter Eight: Kiss

Diana's POV

"Luca, where are you going?"

I saw him talk with Blake away from Monica and I. He stopped in his tracks before coming to hold my face in his hands.

"Darling you need to go back to the house, it's not safe and I need you to be safe. If you were to get hurt I don't know what I would do."

I shook my head no.

"No, I want to stay with you."

I grabbed his hands off of my face holding them. He sighed, putting his forehead against mine.

"Diana please listen, I really need you to go back to the house."

I shook my head again, crossing my arms.

"Luca I want to come with you, last time I left you bad things happened, I don't want to leave you." He breathed out slowly closing his eyes. He knew I was right.

"Alright, but you need to stay by me at all times, I don't want you to talk to anyone there is that understood?" I nodded my head in a quick motion.

We began walking in a direction that seemed really sketchy. My hand tightened in Luca's from slight fear as I came closer to him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer before holding me by the waist.

We came to a really freaky building, vines, and moss growing on the sides. It was made out of complete cement with a few cracks on the sides, at the entrance were two pack warriors guarding the door. Their faces were hard and looked like they haven't had a good laugh in years.

"Luca, what is this place?" I whispered, my voice shaking.

He shifted his head to me pushing me slightly behind him. Completely dodging the question. He grasped my hand, pulling me with him as I was behind him.

"Alpha Mason."

I saw both the pack warriors bow in respect before grazing their eyes to me.

"Luna." They nodded their heads to me in pure respect.

Word spreads fast here. I heard a loud screeching sound as the large metal doors opened, showing a dark staircase leading downstairs. I gulped, grabbing hold of Luca's back.

We went down the stairs and the sight made me gasp loudly.

I saw wolves, men, and women in cells. Many laughed at our presence and others sobbing. I hid my face in Luca's back whimpering.

We continued to walk until we reached the very end of the nightmare called a hallway. I heard laughs of insanity, my head turned to the right to see two men chained next to each other.

"Look who it is Rick, Alpha King Luca Mason." I heard the man on the left howl in fits of laughter. His gaze turned to me, a lustful look in his eyes, I knew his wolf was wanting to come out.

"Who is that beauty? Hey, sweetheart, why don't you come here and give me a little sugar?" I gave him a look of pure disgust before hearing Luca roar and grabbing onto the cell bars, breaking them.

He walked into the cell and grabbed the man by the throat, choking the life out of him.

"Say that again, I dare you."

He laughed once again, winking at me. His eyes closed in pain and noises left his mouth as Luca's grip had gotten tighter.

"Luca, stop we need him for answers," I said with a calm tone, walking into the cell with him, rubbing his arm.

He relaxed a tiny bit but kept his ground.

"It's okay Luca, he won't do anything, I'm here with you remember?"