Chapter Fourteen: Reunited

Diana's POV

The smell of bacon and eggs filled my senses making me drool a little. Monica put a plate in front of me and sat down next to me, making a plate for herself.

"Thank you," I said nicely.

"You're welcome."

The door flung open loudly causing me to flinch. Blake walked in with Luca, they were arguing about something.

"Gold is the best way to go, bro, trust me," Blake said stealing some of Monica's food.

She smacked his arm, making him pout.

"I think a beautiful silver might be better," Luca argued.

Blake pulled up a chair and sat next to Monica, grabbing a hold of her hand.

"Why don't we ask Diana?" Blake suggested.

I stopped chewing giving Luca a questioning stare.

"Baby, for your ceremony, which is this Saturday by the way-" I choked on my bacon, coughing.

"This Saturday!?!"

So much for letting me prepare. Luca patted my back and stood behind me, his hands on my shoulders.

"Anyways, we were thinking of what would be a better color for decorations, gold or silver?"

I gave Blake a weird look and Mon gave Luca a weird one.

"Neither." We both said at the same time.

Luca moved my head back so I could see him.

"Well then what would you like as the main color?"

I moved my head back to Monica and smirked at her, she knew exactly what I was thinking.

"I really think a nice lavender purple would look nice, where are we having the ceremony anyway?"

"Why do you think this is called the Packhouse?" Blake stated.

I picked some eggs up with my fork raising it up. I offered Luca some which he didn't object to. I shifted one seat to the left so Luca could sit down. He put an arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

I lean in, hoisting my legs on top of his continuing to eat my breakfast.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? Now I'm stressing out! I-I feel like I'm not prepared." I told Luca, Blake, and Monica.

"Don't worry Diana, you'll do great!" Monica assured me.

I gave her a weary smile, turning my head to Luca.

"I'm excited and nervous, so many feelings. What's it gonna be like?" I asked with wonder.

He gave me a look of admiration and slid me onto his lap, which seemed like that was my favorite seat for the past week. I didn't mind though, just looking at him made me feel all jittery inside.

"It's going to be amazing, many of the pack members heard rumors about you and they really want to see you. "

I turned so I would straddle him.

"What if I'm not good enough for them?" I asked, my face falling a little.

"You're good enough for me and that's all that matters, if they want to say something, you leave that to me." I nodded feeling a little better.

The doorbell rang and I stood up to get it.

"I got it!" I chirped as I left the kitchen.

I checked through the peephole to see the man I met the very first day here. The man I called my protector. Quickly opening the door, I saw him turn his head to face me.