Chapter One: Diana

Xavier's POV

'Wow, she is beautiful.' My wolf said breathlessly.

I hummed in response and hid further behind the tree. A gasp left my lips when she turned her perfect figure to face me.

I bit my bottom lip, trying to get rid of all the sinful thoughts that were roaming my head.

Her smooth toffee skin looked so pure, her brown eyes showing curiosity.

She fiddled with the silver cross on her neck as she played with her pitch-black hair with one hand.

"You ready?"

I glanced at her left seeing another girl, a friend maybe?

She had the same skin tone, long dark brown hair, and was slightly shorter. They began to walk in my direction. Shit.

"So how does it feel being 19, birthday girl?" I heard her beautiful voice ask.

Her friend scoffed ignoring the question completely.

"How does 18 feel?"

My eyes widened and I covered my mouth from yelling something. She was 18?

Alpha King Xavier Tracey's Luna Queen, an 18-year-old. It sounded so right.

"Same old, same old." She replied.

"Dianaaaa, I'm seriously like getting old, that's not good." Her friend whined.

Diana, beautiful name.

The way she laughed made me feel all sorts of things, things that are completely unexplained.

Rustling was soon heard in the bushes, causing both of them to stop. I grew my claws out and canines, ready to get rid of any harm that came her way.

Two boys jumped out, causing both of them to scream loudly, I growled in anger at the puny boys who were laughing.

"Not funny Daniel," Diana muttered to the peach skinned boy with ashy blonde hair.

He shook his head and pulled her into a side hug.

I felt jealousy rise in me.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad."

He gave a cheesy smile to the tall dark-skinned man.

Diana pulled away from his grasp, making me smile. What has this girl gotten me into?

I stepped back a bit and broke a twig with my foot. Damn it.

Diana's POV

"Did you hear that?"

I turned my head towards the direction the noise came from.

Fear crept into my body and I felt shivers running down my spine.

"Let's head back, it's getting a little dark anyway," Lena said.

My head shifted to the pretty girl, agreeing with her. The boys walked in front of us, leaving both of us behind.

"Idiots," I muttered under my breath.

We started heading back to my group where everyone else was.

You all are probably wondering, what the hell are they doing in the middle of the woods?

Well, we decided that camping was the best way to get to know each other a little more, yet somehow I still felt like I didn't fit in.

As soon as we made it back, the smell of s'mores hit me, making me moan in delight.