Chapter Six: Monica

Diana's POV

What just happened? I shook my head walking towards the bed lying down on it. I smelled the sheets, oh it smelled just like him. I cuddled into the sheets and began thinking about my group. What if they are looking for me? Are they even looking for me?

Tears filled my eyes, it seemed like I've been doing that a lot. I sighed, wiping my tears, sniffling. I heard the bathroom door creak open and lifted my head up to see a shirtless Luca with a towel wrapped around his waist. water drops were dripping down his godlike body from his luscious hair.

I quickly looked away, closing my eyes, praying to God he didn't notice. I heard some shuffling knowing that he was changing. A feeling of disappointment washed over my body. No! Don't think like that, you just met him.

"You can open your eyes now."

I peeked open one eye to see him smiling at me, he wore just boxers. I gave him a small one back as he came and laid down on the bed next to me. Slowly, I moved closer to him without him noticing.

"I want to know more about you, Diana. I want to know where you came from, what your favorite food is, everything." I laid my head on my hand.

"Well, I'm from Utah. My favorite food is cheeseburgers, I enjoy doing outdoor activities like river rafting, camping, hiking..." He scooted a tiny bit closer to me.

"What about you?" I asked him curiously.

"I'm from here actually. My favorite food is also cheeseburgers, and I enjoy working out, spending time with the pack members, and now you." I blushed at the last part. I scooted a little closer to him again.

"What's your favorite movie?" He asked me.

"Curious George." I heard him laugh.

I threw a pillow at him sitting up and folding my arms.

"What's so funny?" I raised my eyebrow at him. He continued to laugh.

"You are too cute."

I stuck my tongue out at him, scrunching my nose. We continued to ask questions, getting to know each other for a few more minutes. I had learned that his wolf's name was Jay, he didn't have a favorite movie, he had 1 older brother. Luca grabbed a pillow and a blanket from the closet, throwing them onto the floor. He turned the lights off, glancing at me.

"Goodnight Diana," Luca whispered quietly before lying down on the ground.

"Goodnight Luca," I whispered back.

*****

It's been two hours and I couldn't sleep.

"Luca?" I whispered quietly.

No response. I huffed out a puff of air, slowly getting out of bed trying not to make much noise. I quietly walked towards him, to see his back facing me. I crawled into his blanket without waking him and laid next to him. I cuddled into his back, feeling the warmth and closed my eyes happily, finally falling asleep.

*****

I felt a strong arm wrapped around my waist pulling me close to a very warm chest before caressing my face and playing with my hair. My eyes opened to see Luca staring at me with adoration.

"Well good morning." He said, his deep morning voice making my heart melt.

"What are you doing down here?" He asked. I was out of words, trying to find something to say.

"I couldn't sleep last night, and I tried calling your name but you were asleep, so I came and slept next to you."

He continued to play with my hair for a while and I didn't want him to stop. I moaned lightly immediately covering my mouth in embarrassment. I saw his eyes shift.