Epilogue: The Ball

Diana's POV

-2 months later-

"You look beautiful." I breathed shakily and nodded slowly at Luca's response.

Luca held out his arm and I grasped onto his bicep, getting ready to walk out.

"And now! Your Luna Queen Diana Reid and Alpha King Luca Mason!" Blake's voice boomed through the microphone. Loud cheers and howls were heard as Alphas and Lunas from all around the world stood out of their seats to get a glance at me.

I waved at everyone, giving them a large smile. I stared down at my dark red dress, a blush creeping onto my cheeks. Luca's finger went under my chin, raising my head so I was able to see him.

He gave me a soft yet slow kiss in front of everyone, causing the cheering to become louder. I heard cameras click and whistles all around.

We pulled apart and I looked at his bright red lips, my lipstick smeared all over them. I giggled softly and wiped it off with my thumb.

Blake handed me the microphone and made his way back to our reserved table where the whole group sat happily.

"Hello Everyone! I just wanted to say a huge thank you for all of you attending this special night. It is an HONOR to be your Luna Queen and I hope to do my best to keep us a community. A family. My goal as your Queen is to allow us all to cherish every moment, and to help everyone here tonight."

Everyone clapped but soon stopped as I gave the mic to Luca. He cleared his throat and held my waist, pulling me to his side.

"Diana, I can't wait to continue my journey with you. Diana, I love you more than anything in this world and I would do whatever I can to make you happy. I know you humans are weird about spending your lives together at a certain age, but I want to change that here."

Luca went down on one knee and pulled out a beautiful ring. I gasped loudly and covered my face, trying to stop myself from crying. Everyone was silent and was just watching everything with joy.

"Diana Reid, will you please make me the happiest Alpha King in the world and marry me?" I broke down crying, my makeup completely ruined. I jumped in his arms, sobbing into his shoulder, nodding my head faster than ever.

"YES! Yes of course I'll marry you!" Cheers erupted again and everyone was now on their feet, jumping and clapping with joy. We laid on the stage together as I gave him the most passionate kiss ever.

"Congratulations to the newly engaged mates and welcome Luna Queen Diana to the family!" Blake spoke loudly, howling louder than ever.

*****
"Let me see the ring!" Monica squealed before making her way back to Blake. I showed off the white gold that was wrapped around my finger to many Lunas walking up to me, meeting me for the first time.

"So, my brother proposed. Never thought he had the balls to do something like that." A familiar voice spoke. My smile faded in an instant as he stood there with an evil smile, one that could kill me.

"What are you doing here? Y-you're supposed to be dead." I backed up, trying to look around for Luca. I saw him across the ballroom, drinking beer with a group of Alphas. Theo grabbed my wrist, bruising it.

I kicked him in the knee, allowing him to release me. I scrunched my dress from the sides and sprinted to Luca.

"LUCA!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. My arms went to his torso and I hid my face into his chest, scared for my life.

"Darling! Are you okay? What happened my love?" I shook my head, letting the tears stream down my face again.

"H-he's not dead Luca! He is here! Theo is here!" I saw him turn his head to the way I came, seeing the soul being sucked out of his eyes. Luca pushes me softly behind him, taking off his tie and coat, preparing for a fight.

"Luca," Theo smirked. Luca roared and grew his claws out, ready to spill blood. I felt someone grab my hand and pull me back with caution. Luna Kate stood next to me for comfort.

"It's all just beginning."