Chapter Nineteen: Ceremony

Luca's POV
I stared down at my phone, my eyes burning through the numbers listed.

"Come on," I whispered impatiently. I put my phone back in my pocket, fixing my lavender bow tie for my love.

"They are almost done, beauty takes time Alpha." I scoffed at Blake, muttering,

"She doesn't need any more beauty, she is already the greatest beauty in the world." In the corner of my eye, I saw the corners of Blake's mouth twitch upwards. The sound of the door slamming shut caused me to clean up my act, standing straight.

The clinking of heels was echoed through the hollow walls of the Packhouse as I finally saw her walk down the stairs. Her eyes met mine as she stopped midway. Diana literally took my breath away.

My eyes grazed her body with love and adoration, seeing every detail of her perfect body. She walked closer to me, shyness radiating off of her. My fingers lingered down to her waist, feeling the silk dress she was wearing. Her hair was trimmed as far as I could tell, my face was now nuzzled into her collarbone, holding her tight.

"You are gorgeous," I whispered, giving her a quick peck on her mark. I felt her put her arms around me, our foreheads now touching. She touched my bow tie, smiling widely.

"And you are handsome." Her hand was now in mine as we started to walk to the backyard. I can't believe it, it was finally happening. She was finally going to be my Luna Queen.

"I'm so nervous, my heart is beating so fast Luca." Diana's voice was quiet and shaky.

"Don't worry my love, everything will be great. This will be one of the greatest nights of your life, I promise."

The screeching sound of the sliding doors was heard and soon after so were the voices of a thousand werewolves. Her hand tightened around mine as she hid behind me nervous.

It was happening.

Diana's POV

I peeked my head over Luca's shoulder as we walked up onto the stage. Once we made it up there, Luca stood by my side, leaving me to be seen by thousands of pairs of eyes. I gulped loudly and kept a hold on Luca. Everyone seemed to quiet down, turning their attention towards us.

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!" Luca yelled out deeply. I turned my head to my right, seeing Blake and Monica holding a golden cup and a knife. What in the heck is going to happen? The deafening sound of cheering snapped me out of my thoughts, my attention now turning back to the crowd in front of me.

"I, ALPHA KING LUCA MASON HAVE FOUND MY MATE!" More cheers were heard but were soon stopped as Luca put his hand up. His eyes met mine and he gave me a smile.

"Tell them your name darling." My eyes widened. I didn't expect me to speak at all during this whole thing. I let out a low breath,

"M-MY NAME IS DIANA REID!" I looked at Luca and he nodded towards Monica, who brought the cup and knife towards the both of us. Blake followed closely behind her.

She handed Luca the knife and I saw him shift into Jay, his beautiful eyes changing to the dull black ones I still seemed to love. He grabbed ahold of both of my hands slightly pulling me to him before speaking directly to me.

"Do you Diana, accept being the Luna Queen of not only the Woods Pack but all the packs around us?" I nodded my head slowly, looking to my right to see everyone staring at me intensely, including Daniel and the rest of the group. I straightened up, gripping onto his hands more.

"I do." Jay smiled a tiny bit before continuing.

"Do you accept risking everything and anything for the best of the packs?"