Chapter Fifteen: Hosted

Diana's POV

I waited for his reply.

"We have many," Luca grunted. I pulled away from everyone and led them to the kitchen, Luca followed closely behind.

"Please, sit." Daniel took a seat first, hiding his face in his hands. Jade took a seat next to him, rubbing his back.

"You're pregnant," Luca said from behind me. I gave him a confused look, he glanced at Jade and came closer to me, resting a hand on my bum. Jade looked at me and then gazed at Luca.

"H-how did you know?" I turned my head to him. He looked down at me knowing that I didn't want him to tell them yet.

"Luca, why don't you help me make some sandwiches and give some water?" I nudged my head toward the fridge. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to it before quietly whispering.

"Thank you. Once they feel better, I'll send them on their way." I kissed his cheek. His stiff shoulders relaxed a little.

"You don't want to go with them?" I gave him a weird look, shaking my head. Was he jealous?

"Awe, is my Alpha King jealous?" I said through giggles. He rolled his eyes which were darkening. Jay was coming out. I sighed closing the fridge and opened my arms.

"Come." he obliged without a second thought, holding my waist and putting his head in the crook of my neck where he marked me.

"I won't leave either of you, do you understand?" He licked my mark and grazed his canines on them, sending waves of pleasure through me. I moaned quietly and closed my eyes.

"N-not here." I whimpered. He pulled away and I saw it was still Jay. I looked behind him to see my group staring at me with wide eyes. I felt my face warm up as I blushed a deep red. I opened the fridge again, grabbing the turkey and ham out of it. I then started to walk to the pantry grabbing the rest of the stuff and laid it out nicely on the dining table. I put some utensils and plates on one side before clapping my hands.

"Dig in. Luca, can you grab some glasses and a pitcher please?" I heard Jay growl under his breath, turning his head to me. His eyes were still black and his canines still showing. I ran to him, turning him around before anyone could see. I put my hand on my hips, putting most of my weight on one leg.

"Jay, bring Luca back," I whispered

"No." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Jay..." I said sternly, He closed his eyes bringing back Luca's emeralds beauties. Luca started walking closer to the rest of us. I heard loud clicking as they all backed up with fear.

"Diana, what's going on?" Daniel asked.

"I'll explain everything soon, please just eat. You must be very hungry." I said in a comforting voice. They all hesitated until Aiden grabbed two pieces of bread and started making a sandwich quietly. I felt Luca's chest touch my back as he came close to me.

"Luca, can you grab the water now?" He stayed with me for a couple of seconds.

"Of course." He said walking away from me, leaving a cold breeze to touch my back that was once warm. I took a seat on a couple of the empty chairs that were left. There was an awkward silence, the only sound of Luca filling the pitcher with water and everyone chewing food. I decided to break the silence.

"Who did this to you?"

Lena was the first one to reply.

"It wasn't someone, it was something." I gulped, praying it wasn't the rogues.

"It was these, these wolves they smelled horrible. We were trying to find you once we heard you scream." Damn it.

Blake came in with Monica holding his waist, interrupting the conversation. I cleared my throat putting my attention back to my group. Blake took a seat next to me and Monica took a seat on his lap.