Chapter Twenty-one: Awoke

Diana's POV

*5 hours later*

"Luna!" I groaned loudly. I finally got to sit on the couch and relax, maybe even watch some tv. The voice heard was from none other than Blake. He ran down the stairs a worried look on his face. I stood up immediately a worry look now plastered on my face.

"Blake, what's wrong?"

"I-it's Hayden, he's awake." What? How could he wake up at this time? This man was passed out for the last 5 days and it was literally like 3:00 am. Everyone was asleep but me and well now Blake. Loud crashes were heard from upstairs and some loud yelling.

"Blake, stay with Jay, I'll be back soon." I looked to where Jay was sleeping quietly on the floor, small snores leaving his mouth. Sprinting upstairs, I saw Monica leave the room, books being thrown towards her. She saw me and ran behind me, yelling.

"That man is crazy!" I slowly walked into the room, seeing Hayden breathing heavily, his glasses falling to the tip of his nose. A loud creak sounded under my feet, causing him to jolt back and face me. A confusing look was now on his face.

"Diana?" I sighed of relief, my arms wrapped around his torso and pulling him close.

"You're okay," I replied soothingly, not letting him go. I heard growling from behind me. Damn it. Hayden pushed me behind him staring at the large black wolf in front of him.

"Diana stay back." I shook my head pushing past Hayden and bent down to Jay. He limped in front of me, roaring towards Hayden.

"Hey, it's okay. Shhh, he isn't going to hurt me." I wrapped my arms around his neck, hiding my face into it. Jay shook his head, standing still intensely.

'Who is he?' Shoot. I forgot Jay didn't know him, he has never even met him. How was I going to explain this?

"Jay, honey, this man is a part of the youth group, he is the youth leader." I pulled him closer.

"Jay look at me." He didn't move.

"Jay. I won't ask again, look at me." Finally, after minutes, his black charcoal eyes stared into mine, softening slightly. His head was now buried in my hair, sniffing my scent as I smelled his. The musk scent of the woods filled my senses, causing me to sigh dreamily.

"Diana, what are you doing? Get away from him!" Hayden yelled. I shook my head, standing up, hovering over Jay.

"No. He is okay, just a little shaken up." Hayden moved closer to me, causing Jay to stand next to me. I saw Hayden's eyes shift down to him, his breath hitching.

"Diana, this wolf is a monster. I feel like I've seen him somewhere." A scoff left my lips as I crossed my arms.

"That's where you are wrong," I turned my head to Monica and Blake, seeing them standing outside of the room. I gave Blake a 'we will talk later' look and cleared my throat to the both of them.

"Blake, please bring Jade." Hayden's eyes welled with tears, he took a step back from shock.

"J-Jade is here? Diana where the hell are we? What is going on?" I slowly walked to him, putting a handout. He hesitated before grabbing it. I pulled him towards the bed, making him sit down and I sat down right next to him, getting comfortable. My head went to where Jay was. He was nowhere to be found.

I turned my head to see Hayden, only to be covered by Jay sitting in between us. I put a hand over my pounding heart.

"Jay! Don't scare me like that!" He grunted staring at Hayden with anger. Hayden scooted away a little, getting closer to the edge of the bed.