Chapter Twenty-five: Healing

Diana's POV

"U-understood." Luca took his foot off, causing Xavier to make a wheezing noise as he tried to take in as much air as possible.

"Wow," Blake said jokingly on the floor, holding his head.

Wow is right Blake, Wow is freaking right.

Everything seemed to get quiet except for some chatter here and there. I held Luca's hand and yelled out for Daniel.

"Daniel! Come in here for a moment please!" The kitchen door slowly swung open revealing a very emotional Daniel. His nose was red as he was sniffing, the pinkness in his eyes indicating he was crying.

"Yes, Diana?" I extended my left arm, reaching for him. He quickly shuffled his way to me, crying in my arms while Luca wrapped his arm around my body.

"I need your help," I whispered into Daniel's ear. He nodded for me to go on.

"You need to stay with Blake and Monica. Help him out a bit and get this place a little bit more...clean. Can you do that?" Daniel let go of me and made his way towards them. I put my attention back to the two kings in front of me.

"Let's get you both cleaned up and we can talk. Both of you in the office. Now." My voice was stern as I pointed to the stairs. Xavier made his way upstairs, Luca didn't move at all.

"Luca-" He cut me off resting a hand on the nape of my neck.

"I'm not leaving you. I want you with me at all times." My hand was now on his stubble cheek.

"I'll be up there in 2 minutes. I just need to talk to Jade. I'll be with you, remember I'm yours okay?" He hesitated before heading upstairs. I went into the kitchen and saw Lena and James speaking to each other, Jade was in a daze.

James noticed me and stood up quickly.

"Luna." He bowed his head with respect before sitting down again. I smiled and took a seat next to Jade.

"James. Why don't you and Lena go and check up on everyone? I'm sure they are very shaken up. Also maybe hand out a snack to everyone since dinner is ruined." James bowed his head once again.

"Yes, Luna." They left the kitchen, silence cutting through the thick air. Jade held her belly, rubbing it once in a while.

"I'm very excited to meet the baby. Do you know the gender?" She chuckled, shaking her head.

"Never had the time, we were planning on checking out after the trip." I nodded slowly.

"Well, I'm sure I can get the pack doctors to set up an appointment with you. We can figure out who the new member of our group will be." Her eyes welled up with teardrops making her blue eyes shine more. Jade let out a throaty laugh nodding excitedly.

"That would be awesome." We embraced for a moment.

"Do you know how far along you are?"

"6 months." My eyes nearly popped out of my head.

"6 months?!?! How did you keep it as a secret for that long!?!" She shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, I was wondering if you would come and help me bandage up the grumpy Kings upstairs. Would you mind helping?" This time her eyes widened and she immediately shook her head, waving her hands back and forth

"No way. I can't."

"Nothing will happen I promise. I'll kick their ass before I can ever let that happen." She thought about it for a moment before agreeing.