Chapter Eighteen: Preparations

Diana's POV

I cuddled more into Luca's chest, feeling the warmth of his body touch my skin. It was a lovely sensation. I loved mornings like this, just me and Luca, no one else to bother us. A warm pair of lips touched my forehead, letting me know he was also awake.

"Good morning," I whispered, my face still buried in his chest. He turned to his side, his chest now touching mine as he hovered over me.

"Good morning, Luna." I smiled widely at him and got out of bed. He growled as he watched me walk to the bathroom in only his shirt and a pair of panties. I grabbed my toothbrush and paste, beginning the day with a clean mouth.

Luca came from behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer than usual, I spit out the mouthwash and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, letting out a cool sigh. I moved out of Luca's way, allowing him to get ready for the day.

"I'm going to take a shower," I said in a singing voice as I walked into the shower fully clothed. The sheer shower curtains touched the palm of my hand as I slid it closed.

I slowly took off Luca's shirt, throwing it over the top. I then took off my panties and kept them in my hands. I decided to tease Luca by snaking my arm out and throwing my panties at him, which landed on his shoulder. He stopped brushing and peeked down at his shoulder, lust flooding his eyes.

He moved his head up to me, his darkened green eyes meeting mine. I gave him an innocent smile and blew him a kiss, hiding my whole body back into the shower. I giggled as I heard him growl annoyed.

The squeaking sound of the shower turning on was the only sound left that was heard. The little pellets of water hit my back, relaxing my muscles and making me moan in delight.

"Baby, get ready quick, I want to show you something!" I heard Luca say loudly in the bedroom. What could he possibly want to show me?

Once I finished my shower, I turned off the water and grabbed the towel Luca had left for me on the toilet. How nice of him. The soft Egyptian cloth covered my toffee skin, making me look darker yet have smooth skin. I walked out into the bedroom, ringing my hair out from the excess droplets.

"Luca?" My voice curious, trying to find my mate. I froze when I felt his hot breaths tingle on my neck. I turned my head to the side sucking in a breath. I felt my knees weaken, feeling all wobbly.

"W-what d-d-did you want to s-show me?" I stuttered out with the amount of strength I had left. His chest rumbled as it touched my back, warmer than usual. He twisted me slowly so I was now facing his God's craven body. I slowly averted my eyes down to his body, he was shirtless by the way, before looking back up into the two portals I got lost in.

"I wanted to show you not to mess with me." He whispered raspily before his lips melted into mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him closer to me. My towel began falling slightly, yet I didn't seem to mind. I knew it made Luca go crazy, causing me to smirk through the kiss.

We both slowly begun moving back to the bed until my back felt the cold sheets and Luca's warm body on top of mine. He quickly pulled away and observed my body, his eyes shifting completely. I knew Jay was wanting to come out, but Luca was trying to fight it.

"It's okay Luca, let me see him." He hesitated a little before finally letting Jay take over. He connected our lips again, moving faster than Luca. I pulled away immediately and kissed his cheek.

"Not yet," I whispered, knowing exactly what he wanted to do. Jay nodded slowly, getting off of me. I quickly covered my body as the towel was lying completely under me, leaving my top half visible and nude. A small squeal left my body, and I started to get up. Jay helped me up, so we were now in the same position we were in before the whole bed incident.