↳ 51: MORE TALK

"WELL, YOU LOOK LIKE YOU haven't slept at all," Marlene was observant that way. Though, it didn't take much observation to make that conclusion seeing as Freya's eyes were puffy and red that morning. Also, she was the last one awake — which was totally out of character.

        "Had to finish homework," she yawns as she answered.

        "Working too hard?"

        "We've all got to work hard," Lily chimed in. "The NEWT's demo exams is right after christmas break and we need all the study we can get."

        "Ugh, do not remind me," Alice groans.

        The girls got into a chatter of which subjects they had to ace based on their last year's career orientation choice. While Freya sat quietly on her bed, Noir on her lap, and trying hard to not relive the happenings from the previous night.

        James Potter wanted to fight all odds just to get her back. And Freya Merse wanted to fight back so she could remain her guard. She couldn't say she'd lost. But she had definitely let her defenses down by letting him kiss her.

        "That's what I thought."

        And James crashed his lips onto hers and it has been so long since that happened — way too long for any of their likings. Freya completely lost control as she kissed back. Her hands automatically made their way to his curly hair like a rythm, as if it was a path that Freya still memorizes. She pulled him closer as James' arms wrapped around her waist to do the same, as if there was any distance left.

        It was a heated kiss. They were moving in a fast pace, changing angle every second, and pulling each other closer each moment. They were angry. They were hungry. They were in love.

        One of James' hands lowered to her thighs just as Freya squeezed and pulled on James' hair. Having been already on the floor, James leaned in forward and Freya followed the rhythm. And soon, both were on the floor, on top of each other, and making out fully.

        A wave of pleasure and desire washed over Freya's body, her whole entire being on fire and James was like a gasoline filling it up. His hands moved from her thighs up to he waist then down again in an aggressive motion, as if he wanted to touch all and claim territory.

        One thing should've led to another — Freya was ashamed now thinking she wanted it to lead elsewhere. But soon, the speed slowed down until they were leaving but peck of slow, and sensual kisses. Finally, James settled one of his hands on her waist and one to cup her cheek. He pulled back and looked down on her, strands of curly hair fell off his face.

        They stared into each other, both panting, their breaths mixing and their bodies in one piece. And the fire was still there. The desire was still there. But another thing popped in the midst of the silence — guilt.

        James run his thumb across her cheekbone, soothing her and it worked. "Please," his voice was low and husky and just beautiful. "Say you'd runaway with me."

        "Freya!"

        Freya snapped out of her thoughts and shook her head. There she was faced with her four friends looking at her weirdly. "Huh? What?"

        "I said everyone's done with the bathroom," Marlene said. "Do you want us to wait for you?"

        "Oh, um, no, go ahead," she said, smiling. "I still have to feed Noir, anyways."

        "Okay, we'll see you," Lily waved and Freya forced to smile back. Her stomach churned with guilt as she looked at the red head, knowing she had very well snogged her boyfriend.