↳ 9: THE 1975(6)

" I DON'T WANT YOUR BODY BUT
I'M PICTURING YOUR BODY
WITH SOMEBODY ELSE. "

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"TELL ME, MOONY, WHY I am feeling like this."

          In the midst of the Gryffindor party, Sirius sat by the window pane, a bottle of beer in hand and staring at James who had his arm around Freya as the two animatedly talked with Marlene, Alice, and Froyce, looking so damn happy.

          Remus, who sat beside him with his own bottle of beer in hand, rolled his eyes. "If I told you, you wouldn't accept the answer."

          "Tell me, anyway."

          Remus huffed and took a swig of his beer before answering. "Because you feel stepped on, that's why."

         Sirius remained silent, seemingly already knowing the answer, as he kept on drinking and Remus continued talking. "You don't want Freya — well, in your case, you don't want her body anymore. Yet, you're hating the picture of her body with somebody else. Now, you suddenly want her back because you can't believe she has been able to get over you. It makes you crave her more. And the fact that it's your best friend that came to save her just deflates you. And, honestly, that's the most wrong way of being selfish, Padfoot."

          Yet, Sirius had already knew this answers. He just felt like hearing them from someone else. And as he took another gulp of his beer and stared at Freya looking ever so happily next to James, he knew all of it was true.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"TELL ME, MARY, WHY I am feeling like this."

          Mary McDonald rolled her eyes as she looked at Lily observing Freya with her body being wrapped by James' arm as they had a conversation with Marlene, Alice, and Froyce. Mary only usually hung out with Alice or Frank but Lily was her roommate and was also a close friend. So, upon seeing her alone, she decided to keep her company. She seemed to have regretted that a bit but it was too late to sneak away. She pursed her lip and said. "If I told you, you wouldn't accept the answer."

          "Tell me anyway."

          Mary huffed and chewed on the cupcake she has been eating before answering. "Because you feel like you lost, that's why."

          Lily just continued on staring at the couple as !Mary continued. "You have made yourself believe that you wanted nothing to do with, as you say, the egotistical, big headed, prideful James Potter. But upon seeing how he really can be as a boyfriend, you start regretting that you didn't give him a chance. Now, you suddenly want him back because secretly, you loved all the attention James gave you. And since he's gotten over you, you only crave him more. And the fact that it's your best friend that came to his aid and rescue, it deflates you. And, honestly, that's just the wrong kind of being selfish, Lily."

          And as Lily kept on staring at the happy couple with James looking so contented with Freya, she knew all of those were true.

          And the said couple were having too much fun in each others presence that they didn't knew how much their plan was working in just a matter of two weeks.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lol, I love The 1975.