↳ 46: REALIZATIONS

" I TAKE ONE STEP AWAY AND
I FIND MYSELF COMING BACK
TO YOU, MY ONE AND ONLY YOU. "

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

FREYA KNEW HER CONTINUATION OF stalling her brother was up the moment she opened her door to start the day and Froyce was standing there with a frown etched on his face. "You really think I wouldn't find out?"

         "Umm, good morning, too?" Freya answered, biting her lip innocently.

         But Froyce was not amused. He, instead, turned around and started descending the stairs. Freya huffed. She hoped that only girls can come up to the girls stairs to their dormitories. Maybe she would propose the idea to Dumbledore for the future generation. 

         Freya wanted to comment that Froyce was having one of his diva moments again — which frankly, she feels like only girls should do, the turn around and walk away stunt, but that would be sexist. So, she sighed and hurried to follow him down. Froyce was a fast walker — he had long legs. So, by the time Freya caught up to him, he was already outside the common room and headed to the Great Hall. 

         "Froyce, wait," Freya called but her brother didn't turn around. She huffed and sprinted faster. When she was close enough, she grabbed Froyce's arm and turned him around. "Will you just stop for a moment? Let's talk about this."

         "Oh, so now you want to talk about it," Froyce said sarcastically. Honestly, it was hard to take Froyce seriously when he was angry. He looked like a finicky girl.

         "You very well know why I didn't want to," Freya pointed, letting go of his arm. "I knew you would react this way."

         "I probably wouldn't have, you know?" Froyce retort back. "If you had the audacity to actually tell me. But I had to know through Peter — Peter out of all people!" Froyce turned around to continue walking away, descending the spiralling staircases.

         Freya groaned and rolled her eyes before moving her feet and following Froyce. She wanted to know why Oeter told him but it wasn't the key issue. She didn't try to stop him from walking because she knew he wouldn't.

          Freya opened her mouth to speak when she caught up to him but a bunch of Ravenclaw girls accidentally pushed her aside to smile flirtatiously at Froyce. Froyce was too annoyed to give a polite smile back, the way he always does when his 'fangirls' arrive. Freya, then, also accidentally pushed the girls away, crossing in the middle of them to catch up to her brother.

         She tried to keep in pace as she talked. "Oh, don't lie to me, Froyce. You know you would've still gone crazy even if I told you beforehand."

         Froyce smirked sarcastically and shook his head. He dodged people as he continued on walking, "So, you didn't tell me because you knew I would 'go crazy'?"

         "I didn't tell you because I knew you would try to change my mind!" Freya exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air.

         "Of course, I would!" Froyce snapped back. He stopped from walking and turned around abruptly to look at her incredulously as he said so. Freya halted from walking as well and they stood there at the middle of the stairs, both breathing heavily from arguing and walking at the same time. "Because when you graduate and when you become a healer, you would be like dad! You wouldn't even have time to barely say hi to me and I am not ready for that!"

         People that were passing the stairs noticed the commotion and all stopped to shamelessly watch. Good thing was that Remus, Peter, and James, had just descended the stairs, the three seemingly on their way to breakfast as well. The way Freya and Froyce looked so broken looking at each other, they immediately knew what it was about.