↳ 25: HIGHER

THE NEXT FEW DAYS WERE spent very well on Freya's part. Besides the occasional studies, bonding with her friends, and of course with James, it was pretty normal. Except, maybe, how things were occurring between her and the said bespectacled boy. Lately, James could found anywhere just as long as Freya was there as well. He wouldn't let her out of his sight. He also wouldn't let her out of his hold. The physical part into hair relationship strongly increased after shamelessly turning Honeydukes into a hotel and getting kicked out when they were spotted. And Freya decided to stop even trying to think what the Merlin was going on. She decided to just go with it because James made her happy — selfish but true.

         Yet, there were times when Freya didn't quite enjoy James being so mushy and physical. One example was when they were in Potions.

          Poor Remus was left alone as James decided he wanted to seat with Freya. Not the werewolf minded though — he knew he could progress better without James pestering him.

          They were in the middle of a very boring discussion. Slughorn was currently writing on the blackboard and asking them to take notes and Freya, herself, almost fell asleep. When suddenly, an all too familiar hand was placed on her thigh.

           Freya bolt up straight and looked to the suspect next to her. James was staring straight ahead, looking as if he's actually listening, with an amused smirk etched on his face. His right hand was profusely taking notes while the other was discretely under their shared table and innocently on Freya's thigh, near her knee.

           From his peripheral view, James saw Freya's warning gaze. He didn't look at her though. Instead, he only slid his hand higher and rested it on Freya's middle thigh.

           The hairs in Freya's body stood up and her stomach started throbbing with the familiar feeling she hasn't felt in a long time. She unconsciously bit her lip in both pleasure and annoyance. She turned back to face James and silently but hardly slapped his upper arm.

           James chuckled lowly — careful in not making too much noise to attract Slughorn — and looked at her, raising an eyebrow, still in amusement. "What?"

           Freya scowled at him. Yet, it only made James grin. He leaned forward and kissed her nose like it would remove her scowl. And it did. Freya's face softened — but only for a bit. When James leaned back to observe her reaction, Freya only rolled her eyes and as she turned back around to continue writing, she gingerly grabbed James' hands and lifted it back to his lap.

           James looked very amused by how Freya was getting pissed off. And Freya was too. She was frustrated of James distracting her and frustrated of herself for being a sucker with James' touches. She loved being touched by James, especially in her weak points like her bum and thighs.

          James licked his lips and with an amused smirk, he placed his hands back on her thigh. And this time, higher.

          It took Freya all in her not to moan at the fact that James' hands were so dangerously close to her private part. She took a deep breath and bit her lip — she needed to relax or she might just have an orgasm right there.

          James enjoyed her uncomfortableness and, just because he's James Potter, he started rubbing his thumbs across the top and in to Freya's inner thighs.

          Freya growled lowly, turning her head and looking dangerously yet desperately towards James — who was only grinning at her and staring at her amusedly yet lustfully. And just when Freya was about to say something, Slughorn bit her to it, "Alright, that'll be all today. You all know Tuesday is notes day for us. But Thursday, we'll be brewing Amortentia so study today's notes. Good day."

            Slughorn started fixing his flasks, quill, and such, while the students started standing up and heading out. However, Freya and James remained there staring at each other as if it was challenge.

            "James, let's go," the voice of Sirius Black echoed behind James as he spared a glance at Freya.

            Freya looked at James expectantly, waiting for him to stand up so she could get out as well. James continued to stare at her for a bit before leaning down and kissing her cheek. He lingered a while by her ear and whispered, "Next time it'll be higher."