↳ 2: DATE FOR FAKE

" ONCE UPIN A TIME, A FEW
MISTAKES AGO, I WAS IN
YOUR SIGHTS. YOU GOT ME
ALONE. "

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

FREYA HAD HOPED THAT THE news of Sirius dumping her wouldn't spread as quickly. But just the morning after, Freya's fifteen year old brother sat down next to her w ith a triumph smile plastered on his face.

"I told you," he said in sing voice, making Freya roll her eyes.

"You know, normal brothers — yes, even little brothers — beat up the boy who hurt their beloved sisters heart."

"Ah, but I did warn you before hand, that Sirius was just going to break your heart but you didn't listen. Why would I beat him up if I had clearly told you what you should've done?" her brother smugly answered only making Freya scowl more.

"Oh, sod off, Froyce."

Froyce Merse chuckled before grabbing the crumpet from Freya's plate and standing up. He only ended up ruffling his sisters hair.

Freya slapped his hand, only amusing the boy more, before he went back to sit with his fellow fifth year Gryffindors.

Freya cursed that Lily studied all night and therefore was still asleep and that she woke up early because she couldn't sleep anymore. She was left alone to wallow in her heartbreak. That is, until, someone sat beside her. "Good morning, Sirius' ex number one hundred and twenty six."

"That's just exaggerating, James," Freya grumbled. She had expected the Gryffindor golden boy to know already though. After all, he is Sirius' best mate.

James chuckled as he grabbed a toast. "Still protective of him, aren't we?"

Freya rolled her eyes. "I do not even want to ask how you're awake earlier than Remus. But, if you're just going to mock me about Sirius, then can you just leave because I know for a fact I will already be getting too much of that today."

"Actually, I didn't come here to mock you."

Freya looked at James with a sarcastic lazy look making the lad grin. "Alright, maybe I did. But, that's not my main concern."

"Oh, please, oh great James Potter. Please do enlighten me of your concerns besides Quidditch and getting into Lily Evans' pants," Freya said slowly and lazily, in attempts to make the bespectacled boy frown. Yet, it only made his grin wider.

"You're already there."

"What do you mean?"

James leaned in closer to her ear, his lips barely grazing her skin, sending unwanted shivers through her body. Yet, she didn't pull away and intended to listen. "How about we make a deal, Frey?"

Now, this has caught Freya's full curiosity. She, however, pulled back a bit and raised her eyebrow. "What kind of deal?"

A wicked smile formed on James lips and Freya saw his eyes twinkle with amusement — the way it always did when he was up to something on good. "You want revenge on Sirius. I want to make Lily jealous. The answer is too obvious, Merse! Let's date for fake!"

The first initial reaction was to scream incoherent words and say how incredulous the idea was. It was what Freya had figured she would do so. But it surprised her even when she suddenly said, "What are the rules?"