↳ 3: FLEAMONT

"THIS IS NOT GOING TO end well, Freya."

         Freya rolled her eyes at her brother who she had disturbed at the library to tell the news about her and James' deal. She usually told secrets first to Lily but since she was involved, her second best bet was her brother — who would support her undyingly (hint the sarcasm). "Oh, come on, Froy. What's the worst that could happen?"

         "You had told me that midway to September when you said you were hooking up with Sirius and I had also told you that it wasn't going to end well. And now, merely a month and a half later, my statement was proven correct. So, I am telling you, this is not going to end well." said Froyce through hushed tones, slightly giving her older sister a glare.

          But Freya just shrugged. "Again, what's the worst that can happen?"

          "This is your sixth year at Hogwarts, Frey. You surely wouldn't want to spend your last two years in this school with people remembering you as the girl who fucked both best friends," said Froye. "And what if Sirius or Lily finds out about this? How do you think they'd react? It would ruin everyone's friendships. It would only make both of them less attracted to the both of you."

          Freya contemplated for a moment. Sometimes she hated how her brother was so smart and witty. She couldn't deny that he had a point. But that was just the difference between the siblings — Froyce was more of a 'think before you act' person while Freya was more of a 'don't think, just act' type. So, she shrugged and said, "I had already agreed anyway. So, there's no backing out."

          Froye rolled his eyes and lifted his book up so it covered the view of his sister. "Don't come running to me when you fall in love with him."

          Freya wanted to laugh loud only if they weren't I the library. "Are you kidding me? Ha! Sure. There would be no running to you, little bro. Because there is no possible way I would fall in love with James Fleamont Potter."

          Her brother only snorted. And with the book covering his face, she didn't saw him smirk. "You already know his middle name. You're already over step one."

          Freya narrowed her eyes. "Damn you," And she stood up and stomped out the library, leaving her brother chuckling to himself.