↳ 13: LETTERS

Dear James,

      I know we've only just seen each other at the station yesterday. But, there's a dillema.

     See, Froyce 'accidentally' told Mom that I have a boyfriend. She wasn't madthankfully, enough. But she wants to meet you at, like, tomorrow. And I know it's December 21st tomorrow and you probably have some plans. So, if you could owl me tonight if you're going to be able to come or not. I could tell my Mom you can't make itthough she still insisted that I write down this letter even if she hates the hooting Froyce's owl makes and would not get off my game until she sees me send a letter.

      I'll be waiting for your respond.

Freya

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dear Freya,

      Firstly, what a nice introduction, Frey. Weren't you taught to open letters with a good morning? Secondly, knowing Froyce, I'm pretty sure it wasn't an accident. Thirdly, you should've addressed this letter to James Potter not The Potters. Because, you know why? My Dad got the letter and now Ol' Fleamont is not happy that I did not introduce a 'potential future daughter-in-law'.

      So, I guess this is a good news. My parents are now forcing me to fly over there in Arizona to meet your Mum/Mom. (Though, I would've agreed without them forcing me because I so would not want your Mom to think that I'm a coward boyfriend.) But, there's a catch. Now, my parents are inviting you over tomorrow night and stay at least a day or two. I don't know if your Mom would agreeI hope she doesn't so at least we'll have a reason not to go here in my house.