66.

Because my son has strep and well my plans obviously got cancelled due to that!. But he's a little better though. So what else to do than to update...

JAELYNN POV

Lord I'm tired. I'm so over today, yesterday and whatever was before then. My laziness was real. I've never felt this beaten down in my life. Sighing and then I have to accompany Elijah to his album release party. But I want to stay home. Does that make me a bad girlfriend?.

Mopping around the house trying to get ready. But I had no interest in getting dressed up. I wanted to be comfortable but I also wanted to look like I tried. After I got dressed I walked to the kitchen to see Elijah tearing up a bowl of cereal. He looked up at me "that's what you're wearing?".

I didn't look bad. Walking backwards to the mirror I watched myself and thought I looked cute. "Yeah I'm wearing this. And you should be happy. I wasn't even going to go with you".

He shook his head "whenever you're ready to take that pregnancy test it's upstairs". I fanned him away "oh whatever. You don't even know how tired I am".

"You look exhausted! That baby is working you down" he said

"You look exhausted! That baby is working you down" he said. Rolling my eyes "Whatever, are you going to wear your infamous black tee tonight?".

He nodded "of course it's who I am. If I didn't wear it people would ask if I'm okay". He stuffed another spoonful of cocoa pebbles in his mouth and watched me. I saw a smirk appear on his face. "What?".

Putting his finger up so he could swallow. "No offense baby but you look like a hood chick right now". Flipping him off I walked away. He was just hating that I looked better than him.

//

The release party was bumping. Even Jillian and Renzo was enjoying themselves. I saw them taking pictures with the backdrop. Jillian looked bomb in her outfit making me feel so under dressed.

She walked over to me smiling "isn't this so cool?"

She walked over to me smiling "isn't this so cool?". I nodded "very...". She pouted at me "cheer up. It's your boo's party. Don't let that baby bring you down"  she patted my stomach. I mean mugged her "I'm not pregnant!. What is wrong with everyone?".

She smirked "right... if that's what you tell yourself. And why are you so dressed down anyway?".

"Because my tired lazy ass didn't feel like putting on clothes. Never mind come here. But... I don't want to hear Elijah's mouth so I'm here and hell I think I look cute".

Renzo came over and excused Jillian because he wanted her to meet some people. I need a nap. Yawning a little but catching myself. Elijah came walking over to me "someone tired?".

"Been tired. I need a bed ASAP" I joked. He didn't laugh though "like I said that test is waiting for you when you go home".

"Elijah? I'm hungry. Can you get me something to nibble on?" I whined. He shook his head and went to do what I asked. He was getting on my nerves anyway.

Checking my surroundings because with us you never know who might show up. And since I'm trying not to fight I hope no one peeps their heads in trying to create drama.

Elijah came walking back with a plate with mostly everything on it. "Thanks" I smile. He just stared at me as I ate. Don't he got something else to do?. "Elijah this is your party and you standing here watching me eat".

"I like watching you eat especially when your eating for two" he said.

Contemplating walking away from him some random chick came up "Elijah..." rubbing her hand up on his arm. The fuck?. Please god don't let me have to beat this girls ass with this chicken bone.

Elijah turned to her but scrunched up his face. He didn't respond to her at all. She ended up blowing a kiss at him. I blocked that shit. Taking off my shades "who the fuck are you?" I asked.

"Elijah knows" she said smiling. Turning my attention to Elijah "who the fuck is she?". Never mind I'm waving a chicken bone in my hand. He looks dumbfounded.

"Hello?!

"Hello?!. Wake up!!" I yelled. The woman smirked "Elijah you didn't tell me you had a side piece" she eyed me up and down.

"Umm no bitch. I'm his girlfriend... the mother of his child". The woman gasped "oh my gawd! You have kids. And you didn't tell me about her".

"Someone better explain to me what the fuck is going on before I snap" I warned.

Elijah didn't say anything. I was waiting for him to say something. "Don't make me smack you aside the head".

"I don't know this woman. That's why I'm quiet. I'm not going to feed into her bullshit" he said.

Turning my attention to the woman standing there like she was waiting for Elijah to come to her. "Listen... I don't have the energy to beat someone's ass tonight. What about I give you a rain check? Cause I don't see why would you come here and start drama for what?. Do you get off on that type of shit?. You see us having a moment and here you come trying to mess shit up. Come on now! This shit is getting old!. For real. And I'm tired and I can't sleep".

The woman sucked her teeth. She flipped her hair and stormed out. Elijah looked at me "I'm surprised you believed me".

"Elijah if I was you I wouldn't even talk. Cause with you making that statement sounds like a guilty conscience" he rolled his eyes at me "Jaelynn come on... why would I bother to cheat?".

Shrugging "I don't know. But like you said you didn't know her so I'm taking your word for it. Anyway let's enjoy this party before I fall out from exhaustion".

"When we get home you are taking that test... I don't want you to fight me on this". Taking my plate and walking away from him. I was thirsty. Then the light bulb lid up in my head. Let me find out Elijah's mom tries to set this up. I see me bopping her on the head didn't do any damage. I should've threw it harder!.