21.

Jaelynn POV

Throwing myself into work so I didn't have to think about my recent issues. Thank god I kept my condo because I would be shacking up with Jill or my mom. As for Elijah I haven't spoken to him since that last fight. Now it doesn't mean he hasn't been blowing up my phone.

"Jaelynn he sent another bouquet of roses" my assistant said.

"Send them back to him. Flowers won't fix it this time" she nodded.

This has to be the 8th bouquet of roses he sent to me today. Cheating on someone and you have the nerve to send flowers thinking it will make everything okay.

Rolling my eyes I went to the door to where the delivery guy was that delivered these flowers. "Excuse me please stop sending these flowers! When you send these back just let the person know if he sends anymore flowers I will kick his ass" the guy nodded and quickly made his way to his truck.

"Jaelynn not to be in your business but what happened?" My assistant asked.

"Nothing that I cant handle. Don't worry about it. Who's my next client?" I asked.

"He'll be here in five minutes" she smiled.

"Good, send him in whenever he gets here" I walked back into my office and see I had two missed calls from Elijah. How annoying?!.

My phone alerted again... a text message. It flashed on my screen.

Why won't you talk to me? Please can we just talk?!

Shaking my head at this boy. You had no problem cheating on me but now you have a problem when I refuse to talk to you...

"Hello?" A young man said walking into my office. I got up and walked over to him. "Hello nice to meet you".

He shook my hand and just stared at me. I took my hand from his and walked over to the other room that had all the clothing and etc.

"I didn't get your name" I said.

"Oh sorry how rude of me. Nathan" he smiled.

"Nathan, Okay well how I work is I figure out what styles you'll like and you can agree or disagree".

He nodded.

After 40 mins of working with him our session was up. He grabbed his jacket and turned to me "I don't want you to think I'm going to ask you on a date. I see your pregnant and congrats. But I have his extra ticket to a game and I figured we can go as friends".

Looking up at him "I guess that sounds fun" he smiled "well I'll pick you up or you can meet me at the arena".

"I'll meet you... no big deal" he nodded and exited out my office. Nothing wrong with going out with a friend. I know where I stand so I'm going.

*
*

Elijah POV

"Yo why this house so quiet?" My boy yelled. No one really knew that Jaelynn left.

"What do you mean?" I could honestly care less what he's saying. All I want is my girl back.

"Where's Jaelynn? Haven't seen her in a minute" I shook my head at how slow he was.

"She left" he raised his brow "you mean she's at work" He asked.

"No, she's gone for good. I did something stupid and she left".

"I'm afraid to ask what you did" he took a seat next to me. "And you drinking... bad mix man".

"Look at this" I handed him my phone. He played the video and his mouth fell open.

"Yoooo... that's Alexis! What the fuck bro?. Why?" He rubbed his hand over his mouth.

"She planned this to happen. I fell for her shit. She got what she wanted right?" I took a swig of the Hennessy bottle.

"Yeah you drinking is a bad idea. Give me the bottle" he demanded.

"Nah, this is the only thing making me sane at the moment" I was being honest.

He handed me back my phone and just sat there in shock. He didn't have much to say. This situation is so fucked up because of me. Scrolling through my Instagram page I see a particular photo trending.

All I could do is stare at the picture

All I could do is stare at the picture. That's my girl. Who's sitting with another man. I made me this happen because of Alexis. My boy looked over to see what I was so focused on.

"Damn! Jaelynn... here we go" he shook his head.

"Nah she wants to be with other guys let her be. She doesn't want to talk to me so whatever" this time I took this Hennessy to the head.

"You need to lay off the bottle and go upstairs and go to sleep" he suggested.

"Nope the night is still young let's go out to the strip club. I haven't been there in a long ass time".

"No man, you need to stay home". Fanning him away I got up "we going to the strip club... so either your in or out".

He sighed "dammit fine and the only reason I'm even going is so you don't do or end up somewhere stupid making matters worse".

"Nah we good, come on" I needed a release and since Jaelynn wants to go out and pretend she doesn't want to be bothered by me. Then I'm going out with my crew. Fair is fair.

"And why are all these flowers in here? Someone die?" My boy asked.

"Those are the flowers I sent Jaelynn but she sent them back along with a threat too".

"Damn man you really fucked it up this time. Let's go" My boy and I got into the car and sped our way to the club.

We fucking shit up tonight!.

Happy Early thanksgiving for those who celebrate it! I know I'm going hamm on the food tomorrow 😂