29.

Pshhh my son had a banging birthday party! ( even though his birthday is tomorrow) I'm happy he enjoyed himself. But it's a shame when you send out a pity invite and they think by not coming its hurting my feelings... Nope not me! Smh. Anyway...

Elijah POV

It was one of them days for me. I had people from my record company here just going over things and contracts. And it was hot as hell in this house. I think the AC is broken. Sitting here at the table with no shirt on just watching these people do their job.

You know when you wake up and just know the Day wasn't going to be a good day? Today was that day.

"So Elijah we just need you to sign some documents" the women said. I nodded.

Jaelynn has been coughing a lot today. I think it's because it's so damn hot in here and her asthma was acting up. Every now and then I would check up on her cause the last thing we need is for her to have an asthma attack.

Renzo came in with a roll up and handed it to me "You in on this?".

"Damn can we finish this and then roll up? Don't bring that shit up here" My camp doesn't want me to be smoking and here come this guy just showing them what we do.

"My bad... I'll wait until your done" he smiled. Shaking my head because he could've done that before coming in here waving that. He walked out the room and disappeared.

About two hours later we were finally done. Both ladies packed up their things and exited my house. Damn the heat from outside is coming in here. Wiping the sweat off my head I headed upstairs. All you can here is Jaelynn coughing.

"Baby you have to use the pump" handing her the pump she handed it back to me.

"I did it's not helping and my chest hurts" She was starting to wheeze. Here we go.

"Listen I'm going down to the studio for a bit just try and calm down and relax. And when I come up here and your still coughing then we going to the hospital".

"Okay..." she coughed once again. Heading down to the studio I see Renzo was there waiting. He smiled seeing me and instantly lit up the blunt.

"Jaelynn Okay?" He asked.

"I hope so. Her asthma is acting up today out of all days" taking a hit.

"Damn... that sucks. Did you hear about Damian?" He asked.

"No what about him?" I asked.

"Well don't get mad when I tell you. But apparently one of the boys saw him and Alexis at Popeyes talking and eating".

"Yeah right... come on now stop playin" this can't be true.

"Dead ass. I thought it was a joke until I saw the pictures myself" he handed me his phone as I scroll through the pictures it shows clearly Alexis and Damian discussing something.

He crossed boundaries. When he comes in later I'll have something for him.

"Wow. Well I guess he's not my boy Now is he?" Renzo shook his head "sorry man".

After our smoke session and finding out about Damian I went back upstairs to see Jaelynn laying down wheezing. "Come on we going to the hospital".

She got up and took a deep breath which caused her to cough. "I'm going like this fuck it".

Turning to her to see she's in a sports bra and leggings. Her stomach was hiding under the leggings but it was noticeable. "You can't put on a shirt?".

"Elijah I feel like I'm about to die. Fuck the shirt and let's go" she pulled my arm and pulled me to her so we can go.

Once we reached the hospital they immediately took Jaelynn inside. Walking with her and the nurse they put her in a room and put her into the bed. "We are going to start treatment so just relax you will be here for a while".

Taking a seat and just watching this. Poor thing was tired. "Sir I'm just going to let you know once she starts this treatment she may fall asleep due to her body fighting today to get air". I nodded "thank you".

And she was right before I knew it Jaelynn was or cold. Just staring at her... this woman right here has my heart. It hurts me to see her in any pain. The need to protect her and right now I can't.

Nevermind my mind was going back to the pictures of Damian and Alexis. I can only imagine what they were talking about. Maybe Jaelynn is right... they're plotting something.

About two hours later they released her with a new pump. She didn't fight me she went straight to sleep. Sitting up all I could do is watch her. I'll tell her what Renzo told me tomorrow when she's better and more alert. I would love to see her reaction. She's probably going to want that electrical fence ASAP.